Chapter 49

The next day, I woke up still feeling sore but I wiped that off my mind. Today's the day of Naruto's secret mission and mine. The thing is, my mission is to hunt and assassinate Zetsu while Naruto's leaving according to the prophecy.

After taking shower, I went back to Neji's bedroom to wake him up. I think today's his free time so It's either he goes home to their compound or set his clock for training. I don't know. As long as he's fine, I'm going to be fine.

"Love... wake up." I whispered softly. "Love... Neji, I'm going now. I have prepared breakfast for you so eat up when you feel to." And there I kissed his forehead. He slowly opened his eyes before he sat down.

I hand him his shirt since he's topless and Kakashi might barged in here. Let's avoid disaster.

"Where are you up to?" He asked after wearing his shirt. He saw me wearing a complete ninja attire so he concluded that I have probably a mission or something important task. Before I could utter a word, he pulled my arms towards him so I could sat down in bed to explain.

"Well, love. I have an urgent summon from the Fifth." I said in honesty. Well, it's true. Tsunade's aware of my plans but didn't know who's the target. She just know that I'm going to hunt someone from the Akatsuki. Zetsu the fucking lone Otsutsuki child.

"I see... In that case, are you sure you're going to be fine?" He asked worriedly so I smiled. He seems exhausted from our disaster last night but still keeping up to check on me. What a lovely sight.

"Yup." A lie. My downies still hurt as hell but I think I can manage. "I'm going now. See you when I see you!" And there I kissed his temples before poofing away.

Aaa, what a day to start.

-

Now, for our plot destruction plan.

"Tsunade-sama." I called as soon as I entered her office. Luckily, she was alone. I handed her the scroll that contains everything about this hunt mission. Hope she'll approved immediately.

After she read the contents, she paused. "I see..." She initiated. "I'm going to approve this but you have to make sure that you're up to the battlefield - the day after tomorrow. You're one of the leaf's lethal Jonin. We need your powers there." Of course silly, the war is the best Arc in Naruto so I wouldn't be absent. Maybe late but fuck them all.

"It's time for me to depart, Lady Fifth. Until then, take care of everyone." And as soon as I earned her nod, I disappeared.

Now? How the hell am I going to find Black Zetsu? I asked. Shall I trail Obito? But he wasn't there with Obito, eh. The only place I could think is the place where the Daimyo would gather up.

I smirked as soon as the flow of idea emerges on my mind. There's so much deals for me to kill that fart son of Kaguya. First of all, he can manipulate his body as if he's fluid or piss. Second, he's a sly fox like Danzo so I have to be careful after engaging myself to him.

I continued my journey and let myself think of a better plan to execute the assassination on him. The place I'm heading to was the only place in Naruto series that could bring me close to Zetsu. As of now, they're preparing for the battle as well as evacuating civilians and other government officials.

I must say that facing Zetsu in the future is giving me such chills. He's weird and uncanny. Add his voice to the reason why I don't like him. Besides, he's the reason why Hagoromo's sons fought in the past. He manipulated everything and brought pain around the world. Yes, he's the perpetrator of everything. He's acting like a God without knowing my existence.