•lost me as ur leader•

Jake

Niki got inside,no stormed inside the studio and grabbed the mic.There were just a few minutes left till it ended..where is Sunoo?

"Sunoo is or has,whatever,little space!
So thats it.I'm done for today."

He dropped the mic,took his jacket ans head out.My heart dropped for a quick second.I made sure to look around before I thought about what I just heared.At first I thought I misheard something but..Jay stormed outside,following Niki angrily while Jungwon joined him,way more calmer.

I looked at the comments.

They

hated

him

I bowed and pushed the other members out of the room,making sure no cameraman was following us.

My eyes shoot to the manager who stood there with guilty eyes.What tf did he do?!

Niki would never do that without a reason!I faced my manager but before I could confront him he was already tearing up.He explained me what happened.

I was shocked.Why would Niki still do that?!It wasn't Sunoos fault that he got touched so disgustingly by a stranger who we called new manager.Besides that,Sunoo didn't knew that he would break into our dorm and targeting Bisco for god shakes!

Jungwon ran to me."Jay and Niki just left to the hospital.He got a call for Biscos condition."

"G-guy's?"It was Heeseungs voice.
"W-where is Sunoo?"

Sunoo..where is he?

We split up to search for our Member.I searched in all toilets while Heeseungs searched outside.We just couldn't find him.

"Maybe at the dorms?They are nearby anyways."I asked Jungwon who nodded,making his way there.

Jungwon

"Sunoo Hyung?"I called out.I didn't got any response so I was about to leave when..

"Hyung!Open the door.."I heared whimpering..but..the door was open?

I made my way inside out bedroom slowly...i-it was a mess.All his toys were destroyed,all his cute drawings were formed into a huge ball of paper on top of Hee's bed and his clothes were all over the place.He just sat there,knees pulled against his chest.

Is he a little right now?

I got near him."Sunoo."I tried getting his attention but..his eyes..they looked so dull.The sparkle,the sparkle in his eyes weren't visible.He didn't even had tears in his eyes.He was completely emotionless and I hated seeing my dear Hyung like that.I called the others and told them to join us,besides Niki of course.

While they were on their ways,I started cleaning up a little bit.I couldn't safe any of his favourite toys.They were too destroyed to be saved.

"Sunoo?!"Sunghoon rushed inside first and hugged Sunoo.One by one came inside but as I already expected,Sunoo didn't really reacted to the hug.

I got a call from Jay so I picked up.

Sunghoon

"Sunoo talk to me will you?"I took his hand but..he held something in his palm.
It was his phone.

I signaled Heeseung to snatch it away and he nodded.He did it and his expression changed real quick.

He showed me the screen.He was reading the comments of the interview.He was reading the beginning of it.He was reading these hurtful hate comments towards him and his true self.

Before I could say something he slowly stood up."I go take a shower."he said bluntly before he walked out,leaving us here speechless and confused.

Thats the cue where we heared the door opening once again.Oh..

It were the last 2 members.Jay looked so mad while Niki?...he looked like Sunoo..
No expression,no kind of hint how he felt after what he did.

"Niki."He turned back wanting to leave.

"Nishimura Riki I don't say this as your friend but as your leader.Whatever happened back there,whatever or whoever hurt you or Bisco,you had no right,no fricking right to tell the whole world Sunoo's secret." Jungwon spoke up.
"You know what,yea you have a hard time that you are here in Korea alone without parents..."

Jungwon ended his sentence and left the room leaving us in shock.

"but he needs to deal with this for his whole life.I hope you are proud of yourself now,you didn't only destroyed his career or his life...you officially lost me as not only your leader,you lost me as your Hyung and friend."