•The truth a little bit closer•

Jake

„Shhh..it will be okay Sun..."Sunghoon whispered and kissed Sunoos forehead.
„I'm sorry that I screamed at you,I shouldn't have done that.Could you tell me where you slept so I can stop feeling bad?"

Smooth Sunghoon,that was smooth.I see what he tried to make,trying to wrap Sunoo around his finger by making him feel guilty.

„D-dance..room.."he answered but immediately added."D-don-don't f..feel bad!"

Gosh why did earth send us such an angel?Hes hurt but he rather cares about us then about himself.

„Alright I won't anymore,thank you Sun.."Sunghoon hugged him once again when it was time for Heeseung to ask.

„Oh Hey Sunoo,did you see any boy's or girl's downstairs?A few of my friends should be waiting for me."Heeseung asked but Sunoo shook his head."N-no."

I made mental notes.That means it must have been someone we know?or at least he knows.

„Hey I need to meet Seventeen and TXT soon.Sunoo do you want some food then?"Jungwon asked him.I think we waited till he tenses up by a name from any group of the company but still no weird reaction.

We sighed because we didn't knew what to ask anymore.We started comforting Sunoo by whispering sweet and caring words to him.

„About yesterday...You had a nightmare right?Thats why you pushed me away."

„I-i.."

„Sunoo calm down.We aren't mad we just need to know what happened before you went to the practice room."I said and gave him a smile.

He held his chest and breathed in and out before he started to speak again."I d-dreamed that J-jake Hyung w-wanted to k-ki-kill me and h-he laid o-on top of me and p-pushed the knife in m-m..my chest.I-i woke up and J-jake was on the same po-position like i-in my dream."

We were glad that he told us that.He seemed to get into nightmares alot but only in little space.

Niki pushed me and Jay besides suddely.
„Jake Hyung...you know him the best.Could it be that he will tell us who did that when he's in little space?"He asked me with his dull eyes.

I sighed."It could be that he will tell us that but I don't think we can stress his little form too..I don't know what will happen to him when his big space is stressed and hurt and his little space.I could call the doctor?Maybe he knows more."Jay and Niki agreed.

Meanwhile the others cuddled with Sunoo near the couch.We came back when Jay went into the bathroom to talk with the doctor about the situation.

„J-jay Hyung?"Sunoo asked me and Niki with big puppy eyes so I kneeled down and pinched his cheek.

„He's talking to the manager to ask something about our practice."

...

Fuck..