•fight without an ending•

Jake

I brought Sunoo into the practice room when I meet Hueningkai on my way."Hey Jake."He greeted me.

I bowed.

"Is Sunoo sleeping?"He pointed at my back where Sunoo was lying.I smirked looking at this cute Idiot.

"Yea,it was a long day."I answered and Hueningkai agreed.

We heared Beomgyu calling his name."I need to go,Ah!When you guy's need something,just come over to our dorm or practice room!"he run away after I thanked him.

I opened the door and I saw Niki sleeping on the couch.I jogged to him,laid Sunoo down,put a blanket over him and tried to wake Niki up.

"Niki,wake up dude."I shacked him and after some more shackes he woke up.

„Hyung."he technically whimpered and hugged me."What happened?"

„Jungwon Hyung told me that I can stay in the recording room and he gave me the keys to the dorm and the room but since PD-Nim needed the room I was hungry so I went up to the dorm."he inhaled strong.

„Then when I made myself noodles again,Sunghoon started to say things like ‚Niki you eat alot lately' or ‚You are getting chubbier from day to day'.After I ignored him Heeseung started laughing about what Sunghoon said so I-i threw the noodles at t-them and run here.."he continued.

I grabbed my head."Aish.."
They won't change their behaviour will they?I know they struggle alot with the schedule and their jokes should just lit up the mood but it isn't fair.

„WHAT ABOUT IT HUH?!"I heared someone yelling from outside.

I gave Niki a nod after he sat next to Sunoo.I run outside just to meet the scenario.

„YOU TWO ARE DO SELFISH LATELY!YOU CARE ABOUT NO ONES FEELINGS AND I AM DONE WITH YOU!"Jungwon screamed at Heeseung and Sunghoon.

„You two are ridiculous?!How could you make fun of Niki?Hes the Maknae.About Sunoo,we will discuss this later."Jay glared at them.

I went between them."Guy's calm down,not the whole building needs to know about us fighting alright?"Jungwon turned around and breathed in and out while Jay was couting to help him stable his breath.

Now Heeseung started to argue with Jay and Jay yelled at him.

"STOP!"I screamed at them and slammed my bag at the kitchen counter.

"Niki is sad while Sunoo is sick and you have nothing beter to do then argument right now!"I screamed and pointed at all of them.

Now it was silent.

"Guy's I know it's a hard time but we can solve this right?How about we start with apologising for each other alrig-"

Suddely the door opened and Sunoo entered the room."Fell asleep."and looked at Niki who he carried in bright style.

"He looks pale.."Sunghoon whispered and we all agreed with nodding our heads.

"Sunoo let me take Niki."Heeseung offered but Sunoo suddenly hissed at Heeseung when he tried to take Niki.

Jay let out a qick giggle but stopped after Heeseung was about to spit on his face.

"Sunoo,you don't look good.Before you let Niki fall and make him gets hurt,hand him to Heeseung.He's alrighy."Jungwon tried to convince him but he shook his head immediately.

"I take him."I said.I made my way to Sunoo and as I grabbed his hand it made me shiver.Ice cold.I touched his forehead and it was hot.

I took Niki and when I walked past them I said "High fever,Hospital now."

I walked out of the living room and let Niki rest on my bed.