•Nightmare•

Niki

"Sunoo Hyung,wake up..." I tried to wake Sunoo up the 3rd time already but he won't open his eyes.

I turned around just to see that Jungwon isn't there anymore."Hyung!"I now screamed but nothing happened.

I put my finger under his nose and....he wasn't breathing.HE WASNT BREATHING!

I stood up and yelled for the others but I couldn't open the door."Hyung,Hyung come on.Don't leave,wake up!Hyung!"

I put my head into his chest and started crying my eyes out."Niki"I felt like someone says my name but It cannot be.It can't.

Jungwon

I was in Twitter to look through the fanarts our fans when Niki started to speak in his sleep.

"Hyung..Hyung.."he kept saying.Currently he was sitting on the floor,leaning softly against Sunoo who still slept.Sadly it didn't stick like that for a while because suddenly Niki started crying and whispering even louder 'Hyung' while he buried his face into Sunoo's chest.

"Niki?"Sunoo asked when he rubbed his eyes.He let out a groan when the light hit his eyes so suddely.

I touched Niki who pushed me slightly away."No,I want Hyung to w-wake up!"he yelled while sobbing now.

"NIKI!"I hit his head and he woke up.

His eyes were puffy and red.He looked shooked around when he saw Sunoo and me.Obviously it was a nightmare.Sunoo caressed Niki's cheek while I patted his back slowly.

"E-everyone was g-go-gone and S-sunoo didn't b-breathed."Niki said continuity sobbing into Sunoo's shirt.

I felt bad for all my members.Everyone is going trough alot of stuff and me as a leader,can't help anyone.

"H-hyung,you okay?"Niki said while he was wiping his nose.

Sunoo gave us a warm smile."I'm just really tired and my head hurts a little bit."

I looked at the clock.We should get Sunoo into his bed."Niki,how about you carry the stuff from Sunoo while I carry him to the dorm."

Niki nodded but pulled my sleeves."Can I sleep with Sunoo Hyung?"

I sighed."No Niki,Sunoo is sick and you can't get sick too.How about I stay with you at night?"I asked him and he gave me a hesitated look."What about Sunoo Hyung?I don't want him to sleep alone."

"Niki don't worry,I need some space anyways at night.We can cuddle when I get better."Sunoo promised when I started to carry him on my back.

I giggled when I immediately heared Sunoo snoring again."Don't tell me he feel asleep that quickly."I looked at Niki who tried not to laugh.

As soon as we left the dance room,we meet our manager."There you guy's are,I searched for Sunoo."

When he saw Sunoo sleeping on my back his eyes softened."I just wanted to see if he's doing better but I knew I shouldn't be worried because we have a great Maknae line right here."he ruffled our hairs and we went to our dorm.

"Niki so here's the thing.I know we didn't continued to talk about Sunoo's 'THING' but you need to promise me to stay calm whatever they say alright?I will explain you what it really means but let's just get to bed today after we ate dinner."

Niki nodded and opened the door.We immediately meet 3 worried faces.Heeseung,Sunghoon and Jay.

....where is Jake?