•Rambie?•

Heeseung

I woke up with a heavy headache.Some noises woke me up and apparently it was Sunoo who..

My mistake,little Sunoo who was drawing on a piece of paper,mumbling something to himself.

„Fow H-hwungie aw drawin.."he mumbled once again so I got up painfully and looked over his shoulder.He sat on the floor cutely.

„Jake Hyu-Hyubgie not noww!"he half whispered,half yelled but as soon as he turned around and saw me,he teared up and started crying into my shoulders while tackling me down into the floor.

I wanted to ask him if he's alright but...

„Missed chu Hyungie."he gave me a kiss on my cheek and I held him tightly.

Everytime I held him in my arms,I just wanted to protect this easily broken and sick boy.

„Hyungie is okay,what are you drawing little one?"I asked him.

His drawing..it looked so..innocent and colourful.

„M l-lost yewllow colour bwut Hoonie Hwung g-gave me

„M l-lost yewllow colour bwut Hoonie Hwung g-gave me."he explained at pointed at the sun next to the figure who should be compared to me-

„What is this?Is this an animal or why is my name up there?"

„Bambwie."he answered and pointed at my eyes."Oh you mean a deer?Bambie?"

Sunoo chuckled."Rambie."he tried so hard not to make a mistake,I couldn't bring it over my heart to tell him he's false.

„Yea Rambie.."I rubbed my neck and followed little cupcake outside.

„Wlook!Rambie!"Sunoo yelled and run to Jay who sat on the couch,playing cards with Jungwon.

„Babe you mean Bambie."Jay corrected him and Sunoo looked at me as he teared up again."No no!Jay Hyungie is just stupid!Rambie my little one,you are right."I tried to comfort him and smacked Jay's head.

Jungwon slung his arms around my neck,trying to suffocate me infront of my stupid friend and my baby.

„You good again?"They asked me and I nodded."Sorry I was just exhausted and tired.He really got on my nerves when he talked about I-LAND."

Jungwon looked away and started playing with the cards while Jay just starred at his fingers.We barely mentioned the time in I-LAND.We still have a groupchst with everyone from I-LAND but...everything changed after the first episodes got aired on TV.

We saw how people thought about you,treated you,made you look bad,etc.

They knew that I voted Sunoo out twice,they knew I wanted K Hyung to debute along with me,they knew that I was jelous of Sunoo when he got always the first place at the global voting but..

They know that I just want the best for all my members.Thats what I need to do,accept everyone.

„It doesn't matter anymore.We are a family.Let's not let such stuff bring us down anymore."Jay said when he got up amd threw Sunoo into the air and catched him afterwards.

Hearing Sunoo's giggling made my feel happy.He often puts his hand on his mouth so that he doesn't laugh out loud and that we dont get annoyed but hearing his giggles makes us feel better and healthier.I don't know how but it does.