•Sleep little boy•

Jake

"Hitw m-me wii-with b-belt."little Sunoo stuttered and showed his legs and arms.

As soon as we heared him Heeseung,Jay and Jungwon stormed out of our dorm.Sunoo seemed to be really confused.

"Babyyyyy...don't worry huh?Let me kiss your wounds better and go to sleep hm?Okay?"Sunghoon asked our baby but he didn't wanted to go to sleep.

I sighed and sat him on my lap."Can you let us speak to big Sunoo?"

He started panicking,he begged us to stop asking about big Sunoo but I didn't wanted to let him have secrets again.

„Now."I said while raising my voice.Sunoo knew when I raise my voice,I'm hella upset or mad."N-nu Hwyungie,nu m-m-mad."he gripped into my shirt and played with it,not letting me leave.

I was shocked.This happened the first time..

„What happened?Why are you looking like that?"Niki asked me and came closer.

„Sunoo was just 6,he changed his age while he was in little space..I mean look at the way he talks,it never happened.."I muttered when I swung Sunoo up and down hoping he won't start to cry again.

The door opened with force and Sunoo flinched hardly back.

Niki and Sunghoon run to the hallway while I was about to stand up but with Sunoo it was difficult.He was a crying mess and this was a bad sign.

„We didnt found this..this..UGH!"I heared a loud noise against the wall while Jay screamed.

„You need to stop crying angel.We don't want you to get sick or sad.Does it hurts alot?"

Sunoo pointed at his chest,actually at his heart and whined.I placed him on the couch and grabbed my guitar.I had only this one option left so..

„Hey Angel,don't you cry,tomorrow is another day we need to survive."

„Hey Cupcake,don't you shed any tears,Hyung won't get anywhere until you tried your tears."

„Hey Baby,no matter what,the stars will glow up as long as you don't give up."

The other already entered and listened to my voice while Sunoo clapped happily and closed his eyes,falling into his dreams.

I stood up and placed my guitar on the floor so I can pick up Sunoo.

„Hyung..that was beutiful."Jungwon kissed my cheek when he was makibg his bed ready for Sunoo."I think Jungwon shouldn't sleep with him."Jay said truly.

I raised my eyebrows."Don't you remember what happened with Jake last time?Sunoo hurted Jake,even tho he didn't meant it."

„Who will he sleep with then?!You all know that he will cry and not talk with any of us for days!"I growled.Subghoon tried to call me down while Heeseung tried to convince Jay.

„With him."

..he pointed at Niki.