•Cats but angst?•

"C-cats

"C-cats.."He stuttered and slowly hugged one of them while playing with them.

Everyone knew Sunoo loved cats so we decided to take him to cat coffee shop in Seoul.We needed to talk to the owner and tell him to close the shop today so Sunoo can go into his little space phase without worrying about anything.

I looked at Sunoo but not soon after his expression changed completely.His smile disappeared and he hugged his knees while breathing in and out fast.

Jake

"Is it a panic attack?"Jay asked me and qickly made Sunoo drink water.

Panic attack?...no..I don't think so but what is it?It can't be because he is sick.

"Sunoo go into little space."I said with a forceful voice.

"No!"he yelled back,hugging his knees tightly and hiding his face.He can't force himself any longer to stay out of little space.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him on the floor.Jay only looked at us but I didn't cared."Sunoo."I said with a strong and deep voice while trying to convince him.

He shacked me completely away and now run away.I heared a door closen and soon Jay and me figured out that he disappeared into the bathroom.

"Sunoo open the door."I tried to sound softer then before but it didn't really worked.

"Listen.."Jay put a finger on my mouth trying to shut me down.I behaved and stayed silent when we heared sobs coming out from the door behind us.

That's not good.It really isn't good.What do we do now?What then?

Jay suddely knocked on the door."Sunoo?"he said with his most softening and lovely voice he ever used on him."Can you let us in?We won't hurt you."

The sobs stopped and we heared a click.The door eventually opened and we entered it.

"Jake..is he little?"Jay asked me and pointed at Sunoo.

"Looks like it."I answered back and sat down next to him.His eyes were read and his face was bloated.

I sighed and held my hand in his direction."Sunoo?Take my hand will you?"

He sniffed once again and then took my hand."Lately he doesn't want to go into it.."I explained it to Jay who gave me a confused look.

"Heeseung Hyungie a-and Su-Sun Hyun-Hyungie..."he stuttered and started to sob again.

"Dammit.."I coursed and now tried to distract him.Jay brought a cat to the bathroom and when Sunoo saw the cat his eyes started to sparkle and he stopped whining and started grabbing the cat.

Jay took out the stuff he buyed for Sunoo a few hours ago and just seeing Sunoo playing with the stuffed animal made me and Jay "Awww" in sync.

"Hyung?Are you there?"

....Jungwon?