•Enternal pain•

I guess just in the mood to write

Sunoo

I got out of little space as soon as I saw blood.I usually can't control it but..

„I'm so sorry."I whispered and hide myself behind the pillow while I crawled backwards.I hurted my Hyung.I hurted the only person in my life who I could trust more then a 100%.

„Sun,it's fine.Don't be scared,I'm fine."Jake winced when Jay touched the wound on his head.

„Sunoo what the actually fuck?!What did you do?!"Sunghoon screamed at me and quickly took care of Jake.I made Hyung hurt and Honnie Hyung scream..

I know Sunghoon loves Jake alot..I didn't meant to hurt him.I swear I never wanted to hurt him.

The others entered the room."Sun,sweetheart,let's go.We can sleep together ."Jungwon tried to take my hand but I slapped it away.

What is wrong with me?Making a member bleed and now slapping the hand of my leader away?!

„I-i sleep i-in the practice r-ro-room."I stood up,took my plushie and left the dorm.Niki and Heeseung followed me but I didn't cared."Sunoo please let's talk.You aren't in little space right?We aren't msd,we just need an explanation."

I stood still and got slightly mad."I don't want to see any of you!Go a-away already!"

I started going again but this time,I didn't heared footsteps.They really just left me like that..

I got into the practice room and went to the next best corner.I pulled my knees up to my chest and thought about what happened.

I woke up and when I saw Jake under me,I started panicking.It was the same position my dream ended so..I thought it was all real.I thought I would get killed so I kicked him of the bed.I was just scared!H-he hit the couch table and then fell on the floor.

I wanted to cry but I couldn't.I couldn't bring myself to cry.I was so exhausted and scared.

I reached out for the studio phone and dialect the number from someone.

It was ringing for a long time but just when I was about to end the call,he picked up."Hello?"

„Hey.." I loved hearing his voice.

Sunwoo?Its 1am!Are you okay?"he sounded concerned."Yea,I'm fine,I just wanted to hear your voice."

„Fox,go to sleeeepppppp.It's toooooooo late.Don't you have vocal lessons tomorrow?"

He was right,it was really late,why do I need to burden my friends too after I just hurt my own members.

Taki Im sorry,you are right.I just woke up."I apologised but it made him just mad."Stop apologising.Whenever you feel like calling me,you can as long as it's you."

I ended the call just like that.No goodnight or bye.The phone rang a few times after I ended this call but I didn't picked it up.I'm such a coward.

I drifted into sleep when I started feeling dizzy.I hated being like that.I hated that I debuted but not Daniel.Did I deserve it to debute?Did I deserve anything good?

In the morning without alot of sleep

„Kim Sunwoo?"someone tried to wake me up my shacking me.