•emergency call•

Jungwon

„Okay so..what he has is called little space,he turns into a kid because of his memories and emotions?The other don't know about it because?"

„Meanies!"Sunoo said and teared up.

I chubbed his cheeks and kissed them making Sunoo giggle cutely.I was totally into his cute side and I found him adorable on another level.

„You can tell Hyung that next time."I said and held him in my arms.

Jay stood up and took me by side."Jungwon I need your help."I looked around and nodded.

„Sunoo or..little Sunoo is scared of Heeseung and Sunghoon.I don't know why and Jake won't tell me the reason."he explained.

I thought about it."Let's ask Jake later at the dorm.Maybe we can get some answers.Shou-"

*Ring,Ring,Ring,Ring,Ri-*

„Hello?"I asked and I heared some noises on the other end of the call.

„Hyung,get me.They are being mean."

The call ended just like that.

„Who was it?"Jake asked me and I couldn't answer.I gulped loud."Who was it?"Jay asked me and then I came back into reality."Niki,he said I should get him."I answered.

Sunoo suddely made grabby hands."B-big S-su-sunoo dowsn't wawt to come o-out."

Jake shook his head."Go to sleep alright?We can come here tomorrow.We need to get Niki,alright?"

„N-no!"he started crying and now I tried it.

„Niki is sad right now.Maybe you can make him feel better?"I said and Sunoo's eyes changed completely.They were on fire.

„L-lets g-go."he babbled out and stumbled to Jay who gave him a piggyback ride.We decided to get a Taxi because the bus is probably full right now.

On the way Sunoo and I played a little bit."Sweetie why doesn't big Sunoo wants to come out?You can tell us,we won't tell him that."Jake began.

„Can you?"Jay ended the sentence.

He opened his mouth but qickly closed it again.He looked ashamed."S-sick,p-pa-pain."he pointed at his head and belly.

„Big S-sunoo is h-hurt."

„Aw Baby.."Jake hugged him and let him rest his head on his chest."We will get some medicine,how about you sleep now?"

He nodded and closed his eyes.We could only hear him breath till we heared him snoring.

„What is with Niki?"Jay asked me.

„He said I should pick him up,they are being mean."I said the exact same thing he told me on the phone."He sounded like being in the edge of crying,let's hurry."

Jake told the driver to drive a little bit faster and so he did eventually.

We decided that Jake should carry Sunoo.Everyone listens to Jay and I'm the leader so I need to focus on the situation what will soon meet us.

We stepped inside the dorm when I heared Sunghoon and Heeseung laughing."Hyung,how about you go to the practice room and let Sunoo stay there."I mentioned and he hastily nodded,leaving with Niki and the bags full of his little space stuff.

"You two,what happened?"Jay now confronted Sunghoon and Heeseung who sat infront of the TV.

"Oh Hey guy's."Heeseung greeted us but qickly focused on the game again.

I sighed."We need to talk."

Sunghoon now hummed and that's when I completely lost it.