28. What happens in Kyoto, stays in Kyoto .part 1.

Dressed in a nice black dress, red lips and high heels on, you were ready to play. Heads were turning your way and you liked it. You were a god damn hot goddess and you knew it. You're done being sad. You're back to being the confident queen you are. He might have broken your heart, but it's not like that hasn't happened before, and you survived. Sakura walked beside you in a similar black dress, the two of you looked smoking hot. You can see Itadori and wave. You see his friends talking and smirking towards the two of you.

"Hi, Itadori-kun"

"Hi, y/n, you look gorgeous," He says and smiles charmingly. The group heads inside and you sit next to Itadori and Sakura, and on the other side of Sakura is Itadoris friend Noah. Noah is very handsome, perfect for Sakura. Except for the two of them, there's Tobio he got dark blue eyes and black hair, Chikara, he got brown hair and green eyes, and lastly Tadashi, he got light brown hair and brown eyes. Itadori looks at you with his blue eyes and takes in the sight of you. You can feel the people in the bar looking at your group. You liked the attention, no doubt about it. You ordered your drinks and some nachos. Turns out that they play volleyball and are really good at it. The volleyball and Basketball team at Kyoto University has the same kind of prestige. Sakura tells them all about your games and the team.

You feel a hand on your thigh and you look over at Itadori.

"Is it okay? I mean If I have my hand there? I should have asked first" He says and moves his hand away.

"No it's fine" you take his hand and place it on your thigh. You put your hand on his and entangle your fingers. You take another sip of your drink and you can see Itadori smiling in the corner of your eye.

You excuse yourself and walk to the bathroom. You washed your hands, and start to fix your lipstick. Your phone vibrates and you pick it up, and see 140 missed calls, and 80 text.

You forgot that you started your phone again when you texted with Itadori.

*Where are you*

*I miss you*

*Come back*

*Im sorry*

*Please answer*

*y/n please*

*What can I do?*

*Want to meet up?*

*Where are you y/n?*

*Why don't you answer*

You didn't want to read more, and you didn't want to see who sent them. You were on a break from Tokyo and from them. All you wanted to do. was have fun, and build up yourself again. You put your phone back in your bag and walk back to the group. You sit down beside Itadori again and he holds your hand. The night continues, and so does the drinking.

You and Itadori are competing against Tobio and Tadashi at Beer pong. Sakura makes a live video of the group and add on her social media story. You hit the cup and high-five with Itadori who wraps his arm around your waist. Sakura phone rings and she answers and her eyes widen. Then she hangs up and motion for you to come to the bathroom with her. The two of you rush in there and she has an apologetic look on her face.

"Ehmn... They saw the story I recorded" you look at her in confusion.

"Huh?"

"The team, and Imayoshi, so he has probably showed his team..."

"Aiish Sakura, let's just have fun. Screw them!" You say in your drunken state. The two of you walk back to the others and you slug down next to Itadori, he looks at you with his blue eyes and you smile. He got his arm around you, and you take a sip from your drink. Sakura takes up her phone and starts recording again.

"News from the hot party-crew, with me I got the famous y/n, do you have any comments on the game you played tonight?"

"Well me and Itadori-Kun crushed them" everyone starts laughing and you pick up you drink.

"Cheers mate!" The who bar answers

"Cheeeers". Sakura caught it on camera so she's fangirling. She ends the live and sit down next to Noah.

Your phone starts to vibrate again and you try to ignore it. But your drunken self wants to answer.  Should I answer? Maybe? Against what your brain wants, you pick up your phone and read the messages. I shouldn't have read them... Your eyes get stuck on his name.