14. Tasty (L)

-Strong language,Alcohol, drinking, lemon/ish,-

Just a few moments ;) dedicated to @PrincessKy222 ;) you'll know what I mean ;)

---------------------

"Owe hi". You kiss him on both cheeks, like a 'hello' "Imayoshi, what brings you here" You say and feel yourself getting red.
"Hi, princess, you're a little extra friendly today?" He smirks and can see the others in the room laughing.
"Well, that is how I say hello, too my... ehm. Friends?" You say, sounding more like a question.
"Haha, sure thing, I need to talk with Teppei" Teppei gets up and walks over. He pats you on the head before going out and closing the door. You turn around, and everyone's laughing.
" HAHAHAHA Y/N THAT WAS AMAZING"
" I think I saw a little blush on his cheeks" Riko teases.
"NEXT NOTE PLEASE" you pout and sit down next to Kagami again. The round goes, and nobody gets anything as embarrassing as you just had. You pout and cross your arms. THen it's Tetsuya's turn to take a note.
"Makeout with Y/N, in the other room, but there has to be a witness" Tetsuya looks blankly at you and you stare at Momoi.
"But Tetsuya is together with Momoi-Chan so he should make out with her instead." You say.
"Y/N and TETSUYA MAKE OUT! ANd I'll be the witness" Momoi says and starts to walk into Tetsuya's bedroom. You stare at her with confusion.
"Wait what?" You furry your eyebrows in confusion and look around.
"Sharing is caaaring" you hear Momoi sing from the other room. Maybe she's planning to make out with him and I say that we did,... hmmm... what's her plan?... You get up and walk towards his room, out of nowhere Tetsuya appears beside. You.
"AHRDHS WHERE DID YOU COME FROM" You scream in shock.
"The couch". He blankly says and closes the door behind you. Momoi sits down in the bed and looks at the two of you in amusement. You look between them and try to find out what they are thinking.
"So, now makeout" Momoi commands.
"But you guys are.."
"We want to adventure a little, and I've heard great things about you" she winks.
"Won't you get mad tomorrow?" You ask and feel uncomfortable. Sure he was very hot, and you wouldn't mind it, but he's together with your best friend.
"No, we have actually planned this for a while" She grins. Tetsuya walks closer and softly caresses your cheek. His eyes are innocent but a tint of hunger starts to appear. Hot. A small smirk appears on his angelic face and he whispers into your ear.

"Can I kiss you Y/N" his hot breath tickle your soft skin. He carefully kisses your neck where Kagami made "his mark". Then he gently rains kisses down to your collar bone, and up again to your ear.

"Is it okay?" he asks and his voice is getting raspier and raspier.

"Sure, I was a little bored anyway" you whisper and Tetsuya walks closer to you. He stares into your e/c eyes. He places one hand on your lower back and the other one on the back of your neck, playing with your hair. He leans in and kisses you. You carefully place your hands on his chest. You deepen the kiss and it turns into a makeout session. Smoothly, his hand plays with your hair, as the other hand pushes you closer against his toned body. He tastes sweet. He carefully bites your lip. Not as innocent as people think. DAmn Tetsuya, you know what you're doing. You feel yourself getting heated up, but you have to break the make-out session.  The both of you break the kiss and you looked completely flustered. Momoi looks like she wants to say something, and you feel like your heart stops. Is she mad????
"So, You see my baby is good at what he does" she smirks and kisses Tetsuya.
"You sure you're okay?" You ask with concern in your voice.
"Girl, that just turned me on" She winks and the two of them start to make out.

"You can join us anytime" Tetsuya says in between the kisses.

"You're Momoi and Tetsuya approved" she winks. You awkwardly nod and carefully walk out of the room and closes the door. That was among the weirdest things I've ever done. With a confused expression, you sit down next to Kagami and everyone breaks out in laughter. You give them death glares, but they just keep on laughing.

"SOO now it's Bakagamis turn!" He takes a note and reads it.
"Let everyone take a body shot of your belly". You can almost see a smirk on his face and he takes off his shirt and lays down on the table. Well, he was prepared. You pour salt on his well-formed abs and chest, pour tequila in his belly bottom, and place a lemon slice in his mouth. Riko does it first and Kagami blushes like crazy, then Hyūga, and the rest of the team. Then it's only you left. You pour it all up one last time. You suck the tequila out of his belly bottom and the strong flavor hits you, you lick up the salt all the way up to his belly and torso then you take the lemon out of his lips, like a kiss, and everyone cheers. It was a looong time since I had so much fun. You can see that Kagami blushes, but also a tint of something else in his eyes.

The night continues and you haven't been this drunk in a very very long time. Momoi decided to stay at Tetsuyas and you walked back alone. You're wobbling like crazy, and have to stop a few times so you don't fall. You finally made it near your dorms and you see a tall muscular boy in front of you. *Hick*
"What do you want," You say trying to sound angry.
"you", his breath smells like mint and alcohol. His lips crash into yours, he lifts you up, and walk to your room, without breaking the kiss. He pushes the door open and slams it shut after you. You deepen the kiss and push yourself even closer. I want him. You kiss his neck and husky moans escape his soft lips. You find his weak spot and suck on it.
"Fuck" he mumbles and carries you to the bed. He takes off his shirt, exposing his perfect upper body. His touches are like fire on your skin, and you're burning for him. He grabs your clothes and looks at you.
"Can I take it off?" He says in his dark, raspy voice.
"Y-yes you " whisper, consumed by him. He takes it off, leaving you with only underwear on. He leans into your neck and starts kissing it.
"Seems like you've already have had some fun huh" he whispers. And you don't know what to say. He kisses you down to your collar bone, and down your chest, all the way down to your lower part of your abdomen. With every kiss, you feel yourself getting hotter and hotter. His touches make you crave for him more and more. His voice, dangerously inviting. You can't hold in your moans, and let them out. You can see him biting his lower lips and his eyes are hungry for you. He kisses you all the way up to your chest area and kisses every inch of it. You moan and you can hear him grunt.
"Fuck, you're so hot" He whispers into your ear. He let his left hand travel the inside of your leg up to the parts that are screaming, craving for his touch. A smirk grows on his lips as he feels you wanting him.
"You want me that much?" He bites your neck and you're completely his, and want no one else. You drag your hand over his toned, chest, and play with the line of his pants, and tug them, signaling him to take them off. Smoothly, he takes them off and his body is pressed against yours. You play with the upper line of his boxer, and he pulls you even closer. Pressing his excited body against your craving one. He lets out a low moan as you touch him.
"I want you" you moan out.
"You sure?" He asks.
"Yes, I want you" you moan and kiss his neck.

———————
Gotta leave a little up to your imagination ;)