27. Thoughts

You walked to the park with an iced latte in your hand. You watched the people walking by. Your eyes got stuck on a girl, who was staring at you. Sakura?

"YAA Y/N IS THIS WHERE YOU'VE BEEN HIDING" She walks to you with fury. You awkwardly smile and take a sip of your drink.

"Why are you hiding?!? You should have beaten both of them up Girl! You were shocked at her words. SHE was supporting YOU. She was on your side. You stare at her with wide eyes.

"Nobody makes my small forward leave our team. You're one of us, no matter what" She smile and wipe the tears away from your cheeks. You didn't even notice that you were crying. She embraces you and you stand there for a while. Sometimes you lose something but find something else.

"Everyone's super worried about you" she says while you're walking in the park.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I just had to go" You say and start to feel a bit guilty.

"I understand, When I and Imayoshi broke up I took a week away"

"WAIT you and Imayoshi dated?!?" You stare at her with your mouth wide open.

"Aishh, close your mouth, yea we did"

"How was it? He seems so, so full of mischief" You say and look at her curiously.

"Well, he was fun at all, but a bit manipulation, so one day it was enough so I left"

"Good choice," you say and you nod at each other. You reach a small café and Sakura takes a seat by the window.

"So how come you're here in Kyoto," You ask Sakura.

"Owe, my cousins, live here, why are you here is the big question," She says and look at you with worried eyes.

"Well, I considered... Changing... School..." You mumble and you cross her arms.

"No, you will not. I will not lose the best player our team has! Even if it breaks my pride saying it, but you're our best player, and I won't let you leave because of an Aho!" She demands. You chuckle and feel happy. You found a friend.

"Well, I doubt I would find a better team than ours," You say and she smiles.

"You should come with me back, and give Aomine the cold treatment, he doesn't deserve you!"

"But we have practice at the same time..." You say and pout.

"We'll be there to support you, and I know what you're going through, Imayoshi is there too, and every boy at our University finds you attractive, so I think you can find some comfort from them" She winks and the two of you laugh.

"Haha, let the game begin" You joke and the two of you fist bump. You talk for a long while and realize that you have a lot in common. She's quite chill to hang out with, also she's very funny and caring. You never thought you would be very fond of her, but now, you can see yourself becoming good friends. After finishing your drinks and dessert, it was time for some shopping. She shows you around all the nice stores, and the two of you really click. Coming out from a bathing suit store you meet Itadori.

"Hi y/n" Itadori says and walk up to the two of you. Sakura raises her eyebrow towards you and you smirk.

"Hi Itadori-kun, this is Sakura" She waves and he smiles towards her.

"Hi" he nods towards her and you can see that he gains an idea.

"Would you guys want to join me and my friends later? We're going to a bar, just chill, eat and drink" He says charmingly.

"Yes, we would," you answer and wink towards Sakura.

"Yeah, we'd love too" She smirks.

"I'll text you the info, see you later" He smile and walk away towards a group of guys. Sakura turns around to you and winks.

"Sooo y/n, you've been busy" She wink and laugh, you laugh and wiggle your eyebrows.

"SO, let's get ready then," You say and smirk.

"What happens in Kyoto, stays in Kyoto".