15. Hangover from hell

You wake up, wraps inside a pair of muscular arms. Oh no, what happened last night? His hair is shining in the sunlight, his eyes closed, and he's sound asleep. Did we.. Did we not... HELP WHAT DID I DO... You try to nestle yourself out of his arms but he pulls you closer and nestles his face in your neck. Everything's spinning, and it feels like someone hit you in the head with a sledgehammer. I probably deserve this... Since I can't remember enough... His soft lips kiss your neck and it sends shivers down your spine. His hot breath, his your ear.

"Good morning, y/n" he whispers in his husky, morning voice.

"Go-o-ood morning" you blush.

"Last night was nice" he kisses your neck again and let his hand travel up and down your leg. Well, I don't know if I can agree aashshshsh.

"No answer?" He chuckles and bites your ear.

"You want me to help you remember?" His voice is raspy and inviting. He kisses your neck and that's covered in hickeys, he finds your well-marked weak spot and kisses it.

"Mhm" you moan. Wait, no, I have to get my shit together.

"I-i-I'm too hungover for this" you sheepishly say and he chuckles. He kisses your neck one last time before he nestles his face in your neck again. You closed your eyes and woke up by Momoi shaking you.

"OMG Y/N !!!! YOU'RE NECK AHAHHAHAHAH"

"Ahhrrgg my head, quiet dooown!" You pout and cover your ears.

"You really ENJOYED yourself yesterday didn't you" she winks.

"I don't know" you say with irritation.

"You don't know?" She says confused.

"Well, I don't really remember..."

"HAHAHhahahHAHAh this. Is. Amazing. HAhhaha"

"Momoi, what did I do?"

"What didn't you do ahaha" Oh shit...

"Wait what do you mean?"

"Nooothing, just nothing. What happens at Seirin, stays in Seirin, But what I'm curious about, is what happened here" She winks.

"Can we just forget it"

"I doubt he will forget it, and probably the whole school... I heard a few girls talking about it on my way here"

"You got to be kidding me..." You feel like you're going to throw up and quickly run to the bathroom. Hugging your knees you sit on the bathroom floor and try to remember. What did I do..
——Flashback——
"YN?" His voice is sad, and toxic.
"What do you want"
"You"
"But I don't want you" You're trying to sound convincing in your drunken state.
"You sure?" He comes closer and stroke your chin. His touches make you weak. His warmth is light the fire inside you.
_____

Oh no... I was going to stay away from him... Damn it... Why does he make me so weak...
"Are you okay in there?" Momoi asks through the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine"
I guess what Kise said about me is true... I'm easy to get... And I made out with more than one person yesterday... Well it was nice, and I shouldn't be ashamed.. But it still feels wrong... 

"You have practice soon, am I going to say that you're sick?"

"Yeah... I'm going to head out as well, I have something that I have to take care of".