18. Sorry (L)

-Little Lemon-

Once again you woke up in his warm secure arms. His hot breath hit the skin on your neck, and his heat it warming you up. Your back is pressed against his muscular chest. He breathes heavily and calmly. You turn around in his arm and face his sleeping face. He looks tired, gentle, and innocent. His hair is messy and a little snore escapes his mouth now and then. Slowly, he opens his eyes and you e/c eyes meets his deep blue ones. They are inviting like a sirens song. Tricking you down into the water, drowning you in the depth of the sea. You're afraid of drowning in his eyes. 

"Good morning" he says in his husky morning voice. It sends shievers down your spine as he grunts a little while adjusting his lying position. 

"Good morning" you answer and try to turn around again, but he hold you closely. Once again you get lost in his eyes. Trying to think about something else you start playing with his hair and you can feel him moving closer. His hot breath hit your lips, and he kisses you gently. You answer the kiss, and deepen it. As you keep one hand in his hair, you let the other one travel down to his chest. One of his arms is places on the back of your head and the other is traveling up and down your tight to your lower back. You kisses turn into making out, and you feel the hunger in his actions. Smoothly, you get on top of him and plant kisses on his neck, all the way down to his lower abs. Being down there you can see that he is rather...excited. Roughly, he swift your positions, and rains kisses all over your upper body. Getting lost in his touches you moan, and you can feel his smirk through the kisses. He returns to your lips and playfully bite your lip. His heated body is pressed against yours, and you feel yourself craving for him more and more. He help you getting out of your pyjamas, leaving you exposed in the bed. He plants kisses all over and his kisses are like fire on your skin. I want you. He takes of his boxer, reveling his muscular body completely. He starts kissing your neck again, and you let your hands travel over his chest and down. You let your hands travel down further, to make it nice for him. He lets out a low moan as you touch him. He find your weakspot on your neck and starts sucking on it, making you moan quietly. His hands travel down to the parts that are screaming for him, and he carefully let his hands caress your craving parts. You starts moaning louder, and you pleasure him, he moans in sinc with you. You feel your whole body getting more and more heated and you want him. I want to so bad. His body gets closer to you and, you place your hands on his arms. He looks you into your eyes, and there's nothing else you want more right now. 

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes, I want you Daiki" you say and he kisses you. You can feel him pressing closer onto you, and you gasp when he enters. He plants kisses on your neck, and carefully moves to make you adjust. The pain turned into pleasure and your moans escape your mouth. 

"Fuck" He mumbles as he raise his pace. 

"Ao-omine" You moan and you hear his deep moans in sinc with yours. Your body is exploding with pleasure...

............................

The two of you are lying in your bed exhausted. He kiss your neck once again and you look at the time. Damn, I was suppose to meed up with Anji and Nino for like 10 minutes ago. You rush into the bathroom take a shower, put on makeup and get changed. Aomine have fallen asleep again and you let him rest. You had to leave, he was the first in a while. I can't fall for you Ahomine.... I don't know if what ewe just did was a mistake od something else. You were confused about what you feel. You wanted to have the day for yourself without any drama. 

------------------

You avoided him. Aomine was only going to break your heart. You didn't want to get into a relationship. It has only ended badly for you so far. But he made you feel like nobody else could. That's why you had to avoid him. Ever since he apologized last week, he's been different. It looked like he stopped flirting with other girls, and ignored them if they came up to him. 

"Why are you avoiding me?"  His intense eyes stare into yours. 

"I'm- I'm sorry..." you feel like everything is going to break. 

"Y/N, please tell me what's wrong" 

"I'm scared"

"Of what, I'll protect you" 

"That I'll fall helplessly in love with you, and you'll get tired and throw me away like an old toy" you feel the tears threatening to fall. 

"I-I-I" then he's quiet for a while

"I don't want anybody except you... And I would never hurt you". he starts. '"Yeah, you're saying the now, but"

"I'll say it now, tomorrow, and as much much as you want me to" his eyes are sincere and full of emotions. 

"I want you to be mine, and I want everybody to know that you're mine!" he says and you chuckle at him. A tint of redness appears on his cheeks. 

" I want to be yours" You blush. He leans in and kisses you. A kiss full of warmth and safety. 

--------------------------

A little mixed feelings, and some Lemon-ish ;)