0038 • Love potion

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world."
••••

A week passed by, and break eventually ended. It was weird since it passed by quickly, though it did feel long. My father had been away for most of the days I was at home, which meant that it was just me and my mom. I didn't mind though, as I was always used to my dad leaving.

Sirius was really suspicious about me. He kept asking questions about the culprit that tried to attack me. I made up another lie saying that he looked like an old bearded man, that looked like an old deatheater. He hesitated to believe. I was a very bad liar, so I dont blame him. Besides the point, it was time for me to go back to Hogwarts. The rest of the week, went by a flash.

Numerous letters were wrote to me, but the thing is..

I was grounded.

So, my mom stubbornly said I will get the letters in 7th year, which was a month from now. Which was totally unfair, since I wouldn't need to read those anymore.

I didn't do much that week, as all I did was lay down in my bed, watching the view. Or I just read books that I got from a muggle library. Nothing special in the weeks I have stayed home.

My head was resting at the edge of my pillow, my eyes staring at the window. It was 6:00 AM, and my suitcase was right next to my bed. The sun was slowly shining through my window, as clouds began to clear up the blue sky.

What a bland break I had.

"Y/N!" My mother called, the other side from the door.

I looked over at the door,

"Are you ready?"

Of course I was.

"I guess." I said, getting up. Going to Hogwarts was less boring than being grounded. No contact with my friends was way better than being stuck here.

I grabbed the handle to my suitcase, fiddling with it a bit, my eyes set straight at my white door. A month away until 7th year. My last year. Maybe I would get a job here at the Wizard world, where I can be with non-muggles. But, maybe I want a muggle jobs, a break from the wizardy world.

Decisions that I couldn't decide.

"Y/N! You're going to miss the train!"

Crap.

•••••••••••••