0013 • Malfoy is inlove

Lunch went by quickly and classes sped up more than usual because Hermione kept on scolding us to not sleep in most of the classes. It may sound very easy, but professors are too bland when they teach. I hunched over my books in annoyance.

"Some of the Professors are just, soo boring! All they do is babble while I'm here just trying to not fall asleep!" I complained, as I was walking with Ron and Hermione. Potions was quite the trick though, considering that it's my highest grade.

"Agreed with Y/N." Ron said, struggling to hold his books. Hermione was probably the most responsible friend I had ever had. I was grateful, but sometimes she could be a little judgmental.

Hermione rolled her eyes annoyingly. She was a book smart student, so I can see why she doesn't get bored easily. I wished I was like her, but I knew it was a useless thing to wish for.

"Ah, look at the Weasley whose been struggling to hold his own books." A voice spatted out, interrupting our conversation. We all looked at each-other, with a knowing look. The only person with that annoying voice was Draco Malfoy.

Draco walked in front of us, his body faced us as he was walking backwards, smirking. His hands were holding his text books while his left hand was inside his pocket.

I quirked an eyebrow at him, clearly bothered why he was annoying us now, and not for the past week. He just seemed more distant to us, and not wanting to mess with us anymore. But of course, he couldn't keep ignoring us forever.

"You didn't forget about the Astronomy tower, at 7. Did you Y/N?" Draco looked at me, as we were still walking.

Uh oh.

I could feel Hermione's confused face looking at me, wanting answers soon as possible. I hadn't told them yet about me meeting up with Draco, but why would I? I didn't want them to know since I know they'll bash at me for it.

I cleared my throat, as I proceeded to talk,

"Of course, how could I forget?" I said casually, avoiding his eyes and looked at the floor.

I could feel Malfoy's smirk as I said that. That stupid smirk I wanted to punch out of his face. I didn't want to look at his eyes, because I know I'll say something dumb like I usually do.

"Good. See you."

With that, he left with his friends at the other direction we were going to.

Hermione slapped my shoulder.

"Ow, what's that for?" I winced, as I grabbed my right shoulder and looked at her with a 'Are you serious?' look.

"What do you mean what's that for?! You are meeting Draco in the Astronomy tower?!"

"You really agreed on going with Draco to the tower?" Scoffed Ron, as he shook his head. "He's a disgrace to Gryffindor's, Y/N."

"I didn't want to be rude and say no!" I protested his claim, as I put my hand out of my shoulder and sighed.

"Like I said, it can't be that bad."

"So you're jinxing it?" Ron asked me, his eyebrow quirked up.

"No-"

Ron scoffed, as he shook his head. "Wait till Harry hears about this.." he muttered, as he went to another direction from us. I watched as he disappeared from my sight, clearly flabbergasted.