0037 • Sirius Black

(Daily Dose!)The train ride was longer than I expected

(Daily Dose!)
The train ride was longer than I expected. Filled with noisy Slytherins, as bickering was going on between the Gryffindor's. I didn't know what they were fighting about, but what I know is that I didn't want to be involved. In fact, me and Draco were pondering in our own situation. His stubborn self wouldn't leave me alone, as I tried ignoring him many times. He managed to throw pieces of paper at my head to annoy me, until I finally snapped at his rude arse. Seriously, someone had to do it?

I closed my door to my compartment, shoving an unexpected middle finger at him. My instincts acted faster than my head, as my eyes glared at him.

"You filthy little-"

I closed the blinds on him, preventing me from seeing his face. He was really a pain in the arse, and I regretted going to the Yule ball with him. It didn't affect me anymore, but I still was furious with him. It will give me an hard time to forgive him, but for now, I'll give him a cold shoulder.

••••••

The train ride was shorter than previous times Ive been in the train. I wasn't complaining since I didn't have to deal with Draco and his nonsense. I stepped out of the train, as I looked towards my right. My parents. They were talking to each other, as they didn't pay attention to their surroundings.

They didn't notice me at first, but as I walked closer, my mother spotted me first. Her eyes squinted as she smiled, nudging my father to look. I ran up to them, hugging them as my face buried on their shoulder. I haven't seen them all school year, and I was glad I was finally meeting them.

"I missed you guys." I murmured.

"We missed you too, Y/N." My mom said, combing the back of my hair.

"No drugs?"

I chuckled, rolling my eyes playfully.

I let go of my parents, as I faced them with my suitcase in the right of my hand. My parents were very busy wizards, which made me see them less often.

"No drugs."

My dad used to joke around about the no drugs policy, since muggles tend to use it a lot at their kids.  People never saw my father as an joking type, which makes sense why people were tense around him. My mom was a Gryffindor, while my father was a Slytherin. Makes sense.

"Ready to go?"

I looked back, seeing the train slowly closing as students barely got out.