008 • 3 years

(This will include a bit of my imagination, bear with me children :))

As Harry kissed me, my mind went fuzzy and all over the place as my left foot took a step back in shock by the impact. The touch of his lips silenced me as one of his hands tilted my chin to hold it in place.

My eyes were wide open, as I stared straight ahead of me. I couldn't comprehend what I felt, nor what I should do as I just was in shock like a person seeing a clown. It felt like a puzzle I needed to figure out, as my mind was slowly coming back to me.

But I couldn't say I didn't regret what I did after.

I pushed Harry away and out of my grip, and ran, far away from him. The warm feeling inside me as he touched me disappeared when I ran fast as I could from the place, my legs carrying the route.

(Plss thats so embarrassing.)

I didn't want to deal with it anymore, the feeling of someone staring at me, or the chosen one having a crush on me. I couldn't believe he was willing to hurt Draco for me? Possibly Cedric too, as I heard him mention it.

Nevertheless, I was lost, and afraid. I wanted to cry in a small corner, and not look up for the rest of my life. It seems dramatic, tell me about it. But for a person my age who has to be dealing with this, has driven me crazy. I almost believed I had some sort of disorder after that.

I just needed a break.

I was still young, and coping with my feelings was something I could never keep up with. My feelings for Cedric and Harry were mixed up, and my head was about to explode into pieces if I kept thinking about it, that I almost wished I wasn't getting the attention of Harry. Though, I never expected to be in some sort of boy trouble.

But, I knew what I needed to do, which was the way it needed to be. My conscious was thinking of something beyond the ordinary. Who knew it would end like this?

I rushed towards the room where Dumbledore'e office was. My palms sweating like crazy.

Oh boy, I am not ready to do what I'm about to do.

«3 years later»

[Insert advertisement, featuring Dobby]

The sound of air brushing past my hand, as I stretched it out of the car to feel the wind felt better than seeing a movie. I felt happy, and relaxed for once as I breathed in the nature.

Me, and my parents were in a car, driving to Hogwarts.

You are probably wondering what happened now, right?

Well, it all started couple of years ago when I told you about the silly drama that happened when I was younger. I had ran to my dorm, and basically isolated myself for hours until I made a decision.

I felt unsure if I wanted to continue hogwarts, due to tensions between certain.. boys. It would make me possibly fail Hogwarts with my mind drifting off every so slightly. I didn't want anybody to get hurt, nor fight over me because that would make me blame myself for every injury they had. I certainly didn't want to get involve with those.

So, I had to stay away. For a long time because of what might happen.

I called in my parents, and told them a bad lie. I told them someone in the school threatened to kill me, and won't leave me the school until 4 years passed. I also explained how nobody would believe me as they mentioned it to the professors. My mom got wide-eyed, as my dad immediately reported the situation of a student hurting a student. However, they decided to prevent the harm of any students, I should wait for 4 years to come back to hogwarts, and do my studies at an additional place they included. I hesitantly agreed, as the agreement was made.