004 • Malfoy Problem

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

"I'm sorry I overreacted

"I'm sorry I overreacted."

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Y/N's POV

"Malfoy told you something, didn't he? Tell me what he said." Harry said, demanding to know what I know.

I widened my eyes at the sudden outburst. My breath hitched ever so slightly, as my posture became tense. So, there was a chance he knew what he said to me. The tension between us was stern. I stuttered for an answer, yet it was hard to think of one, because he was staring right into my soul.

Should I say the truth, or a lie?

What are the odds he was going to do something when I say the truth? What are the odds he won't?

"He said it, didn't he?" Harry said, his eyes darkened.

"W-what?"

Maybe lying is a good thing.

"Uh— If you mean how he had a mole on his back... " I lied, as I nervously laughed. Draco is going to kill me.

As soon as I said that, Harry relaxed his posture, blink rapidly shaking his head.

"Oh."

I bit my lip to calm my nerves, standing there shifting from foot-to-foot.

"Yeah.." I said awkwardly.

He heavily sighed,

"I-I'm sorry I overreacted." He apologized. "I-I just thought he said something terrible about me."

Oh, he did.

"No, it's okay." I smiled, "I would also get mad if he said something about me."

He nodded and looked at the floor, "See you next class."

The suspicion I had for Harry grew, while I watched him walk away to his next class. Could Draco be telling the truth all along? Had he threatened him?

But what do I know?

« After all the classes »

I was walking to the library, since it was the last Draco was going to teach me for this week. He only teaches me on weekdays, so I get to rest from being tutored by Draco on weekends. Which made me feel lucky, since I didn't have to deal with him at Saturday nor Sunday.

As soon as I found Draco, I hastily walked to the table he was sitting in and sat in front of him.

"Took you long enough." Draco murmured rudely, crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes, and put my text-books on the table, and looked at Draco. He was such a pain in the arse, and I almost wanted to punch the guts out of him. But I maintained my cool, and immediately told him what happened with the small conversation Harry and I had.

"Harry told me to tell him about what you said." I said, getting straight to the point, as I leaned into the table.

Draco's eyes widened, and squinted starkly. "You didn't tell him, did you? If you did, I will actually kill you-"

"Relax Draco, I just said that you said, you had a mole in your back!" I laughed.

Draco's face turned into a snarl, coldly scoffing at me. "You told him I had a mole in my back? Are you dumb? You couldn't have just said something simple?"

"It was either that, or I would have told him the truth."

"So you believe me." He stated. My smile faded, as my mind crossed to what Draco had told me earlier. Harry had threatened.

"I don't know. It's hard to believe that the chosen one would do that.. he didn't do this to Hermione?"

"Bloody no.. he doesn't.." he stopped, shaking his head. 

We both sat in silence, as I looked at my lap.

"You should confront him."

I looked up at him, as my eyebrow raised. "What if he gets mad?"

"Mad? No, he wouldn't do anything to you. He is literally.." Draco paused, searching for the right word.

"Obsessed with you."

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Short chapter, I guess ☝️🤧