007 • Admiting

As I said that, Harry quickly turned to me with a surprised look that showed he didn't expect me to be here.

"Y/N?" Harry said, in a soft innocent voice that I have grown to hear for the past months we were friends. But now, I knew it was a lie.

"Harry. What is going on?!" I demanded an answer, my arms folding across my chest, as I stared at the two. My eyes seizing into an nasty glare, eyeing both.

"Uh, um nothing-"

"So you pointing your wand at Draco wasn't nothing?" I raised an eyebrow, hoping he would have an good explanation on tempting to hurt Draco. I never seen Harry so angry, rather wanting to hurt a person. I always looked up to him and wanted to be like him. He was the chosen one after all. But, I didn't know if I did anymore.

"Yeah Harry." Draco scolded slowly straightening up, brushing up his clothing. "Tell the poor girl what you've been doing to me."

"Malfoy, shove off." Muttered Harry, as he turned his head to the side, staring at the floor. He was unable to meet anyone's eyes, his hand soften his grip on the wand. Something was wrong with him.

"Draco.. can you give us a minute?" I asked him, as I stared at Harry.

Draco scoffed, and fully straightened up, picking up his wand on the ground.

"Knew Gryffindor's were no good.." He muttered, walking out of the room. (Boy, if you don't shut yo butt off-) I sighed as the door closed, and bit my lip. I softened my posture, while I walked towards him, and touched his arm.

"Harry, what's going on?" I asked him, looking to see if he'll meet my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He started, as he looked up and stared at me. A thought came up in my mind, a possibility why he was acting like this.

I tilted my head, "Draco said something that triggered you didn't he?" I assumed. "Listen Harry, just ignore him-"

"No, no. It's- I think it's just me.. being.." He paused and turned his head.

"Jealous."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Jealous of Draco? Why?!"

I thought about any possibilities on how Harry could be jealous of Draco, when he was the chosen one and got all of the attention.

"You're the chosen one, right? You basically get all the attention and love you need from friendly people. So how can you possible be jealous of him?" I exclaimed, waving my arms around, stating the obvious.

"Well... not the people I want attention from." He stated again, as his green pupils increased, glistening as he was looking through my eyes.

That moment, I knew what he was talking.

"Oh.... no, no Harry." I said, my heart slowly increasing as I backed away, shaking my head.

"Y/N-"

I looked anywhere but him, as I interrupted him with a, "It hasn't even been a month, Harry! You don't know yourself-"

"-you might have think that I didn't know you for all those past years we've been at hogwarts." He interrupted me as I did with him, as he started slowly walking towards me.

I shook my head as I went towards the door, and walked out of the room repeating a 'no, no, no' sound as he followed me out.

"But I've noticed you more than I've noticed anybody from my life, and I know what I'm feeling right now is not a 'just friends' thing." He continued, his voice raising as he was walking behind me.

"You don't know what you're saying, Potter." I declared, denying he actually had feelings for me. My breath was hitching as he kept talking.

"How do you know that I don't have feelings for you? I gaze at you from across the room, and think about you everyday when I don't see you, and get jealous easily and how I wished to someone out there, that you were mine! You can't tell me that what I'm feeling right now, isn't love! You cannot tell me I don't obsess over you everyday!" He exclaimed further more, as he almost got up to my pacing. His voice told me he was going to cry and tried hiding it, but his voice spoke pain.

"You don't know yourself, you should only see me as a friend. It's impossible for you to love.. me? You should've loved Ginny. Things would have been better." I protested, tears forming in my eyes that it took my will power to not let it fall. Call me dramatic or not, but I just didn't want to believe Harry loved me. I just wanted him as a friend, and it hurts me that I have to go through this with Harry.

"Ginny? You really think that you saying I should love Ginny would help deny my love for you?!" He says, contending more as he reached my arm and grabbed it, preventing me from leaving.

"You can't Harry." I whispered as I looked up at him, his eyes now shining from the tears that were blurring his eyes.

"You can't."

"Who says I can't?"

"Because-" I was about to speak, my thoughts were about to pour out of my mouth, but it was cut off by Harry holding the bottom of my chin, as a pair of lips were meeting mine.

••••••••••

Worst chapter I ever wrote, like I'm not good with how to express love in a book.. but I tried :)