0025 • no more Drama! or not

Disclaimer, this is an yandere like fanfiction, involves no killing, but it's like an crazy obsessed love thing. If you guys are sensitive,
Please click away!

•••••••
We flew off by the broom, and back to Hogwarts with smiles on our faces.

I had hoped nobody knew we were gone for some time, though I really didn't care about that anymore. I was just happy.

I knew this was going to work, it has to be.

But I knew I had to do something, which was something that I dreaded to tell.

Telling Hermione about my relationship.

My smile slowly turned into a frown. I hoped Hermione would be okay with my decision. I mean, she has Ron. She probably is just confused on who she loves, and maybe if I push her more into Ron, she'll figure out her feelings correctly.

I felt the broom tilt to the left, and from a distance I saw Hogwarts. All lights off. It looked like a witches haunted house that was in carnivals.

"We're here." Whispered Harry, as he made the broom go faster towards the ground.

I haven't noticed that my eyes were slowly getting tired, and about to close any moment.

We landed near the back of the school where nobody could see us, as I stumbled to get off the broom.

"So, I don't think we are going to tell the others about the sea monster we killed?" I asked Harry, as he picked up his broom from the ground.

"Of course not.. they probably won't believe us anyways." He said, walking over to me.

I looked at the big school, and examined it.

"How are we going to get inside?" I questioned, putting my hands on my hips.

"Grab my hand."

I did what I was told as he put a blanket, more so the invisibility cloak around us.

We tiptoed inside the school, as we slowly closed the door, making sure not to disturb anyone.

"Does someone have the marauders map?" I whispered quietly to Harry.

"I have it, don't worry."

I nodded, and immediately was curious on why he had the map. I thought Fred & George kept it.

"Why do you have the map?" I asked Harry.

"Oh- uh, well I just— have it to see if there are any intruders." He stuttered, as we made it back to the girls dormitory. It wasn't that long to find it anyways, rounding up nearer to the dorms than the Great Hall.

"Well, this is my dorm." I muttered, as i turned to him, still holding the cloak above us.

"Thanks for coming with me tonight." Harry said. His British accent really hit me, and I thought it was a cute accent to have.

"Course. Thanks for the best.. yet interesting night." I thanked him, giving him a peck on the cheek.

I could see a blush forming in his cheeks, though I couldn't really tell because under the cloak had bad lighting.

"Uh— brilliant!" He blurted out. I gave him a look, and he must've realized what he said as looking confused.

I furrowed my eyebrows jokingly, as I smiled and got out of the cloak.

"Goodnight Harry." I whispered as I tiptoed into my dorm.

I slowly closed the door behind me as I entered, and looked around.