001 • Hogwarts

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

"You best not fail again, or you will for sure not making it next year! You need a tutor!"

3rd person POV

Obsession is a disease. Leading into misfortunate behaviors through their time. It could be about an certain object, or a certain person.

One can start having their obsession late, or young.
•••••••••••••••••••

Y/N WAS THRIVING towards the Great Hall, getting to her seat which was next to Hermiones. She loved calling her mione, as that was the nickname people who were close friends to her always used.

Hermione Granger was one of Y/N's greatest friend. She was always there for her, through the toughest times, and she occasionally jokes around with her. Hermione is a pretty serious girl, yet Y/N was an easy going girl. Two different personalities the two had. It was after a quidditch tournament, and they were having dinner in the great hall. Slytherin vs gryffindor.

Of course, gryffindor won with Harry on there team, which made Malfoy despise him more.

He always noted Harry as the lucky one.

That was the only thing Y/N agreed about. She's always thought of the famous Harry Potter as an role model, and an excellent wizard. Hes be recognized by many people, with many friends. He's liked by many. Though, his past childhood didn't seem so great. Pity was all Y/N felt for his parents. She could never seem to think about what her life would be without her parents.

Y/N walked towards her seat, as she was greeted with hermiones back facing her.

She is probably talking to someone. Y/N thought, as she sipped her pumpkin juice. Today, she was having roast chicken, with mashed potatoes.

Y/N grabbed her fork, stabbing a piece of chicken roughly, taking it towards her mouth. By that time, Hermione finally acknowledged her existence.

"Y/N, what took you so long?" Hermione questioned, as she sipped her glass of water.

"I was in the bathroom, mione. Don't worry, no troll was in there." Y/N muffled, with her mouth chewing on her food.

"Why would there be a troll in there?" Hermione bluntly asked.

Y/N shrugged. Many reasons why a troll would break into Hogwarts, like the time Hermione encountered one in her first year.