0029 • Finding the dreaded secret

A DETECTIVE would have been a lovely job. I loved how they used their mighty ways to solve a crime. I would consider being a detective as a job, only if I wasn't dumb to find clues.

But as of right now, I felt like a detective.

I hid myself under my covers, as I held Harry's book that he had been keeping from me. The front had a printed name: Harry James Potter in the front, confirming that this was his. It was small book, contained many pages with lots of writing.

I decided not to waste anymore time, and open the book. The first page immediately started with a name that I had dreaded to come,

Draco Malfoy- 01

My scar has been telling me. Telling me he's in the way. I'm not paranoid. I don't need help. My scar is right.

Details of DM:
-Ferret
-Enemy
-Slytherin
-Annoying
-Slytherin

Nobody could love a Slytherin, right?
Except for her.
Anybody but her.

Malfoy's secret: Taking Y/N to the Yule Ball as a dare.

-Seen, [Yule Ball]

[UPDATED] 01
° They fought. Plan succeeded. °

I read the page, as some writing was scribbled which made me unable to have a clear thought about what it was talking about.

A lump in my throat was unable to swallow down, as I stared at the last line of the page.

° They fought. Plan succeeded. °

What does that mean?

My eyes averted upwards to another line,

Malfoy's secret: Taking Y/N to the Yule ball as a dare.

He knew.

Of course he knew! He bloody told me. I can be slow sometimes.

Was it his intention for us to fight? For us to fall apart? Well, it worked. Didn't it?

Nobody could love a Slytherin, right?
But her.
Anybody but her.

I read those lines again, carefully taking my time to full understand what it meant.

Harry was jealous.

The thought of that made my breath hitched.

How did I not notice this before? The stares he's been giving me and Draco. The way he's been possessive with me at times. How has it that I haven't notice his weird behavior.

I scammed more pages, and each of the pages were the boys I had contact with, and his plan. One of them was a Slytherin bully as well.

I closed the book.

The information haunted me. I decided I needed to hide the book from Harry, and hide what I know. I didn't want him writing anymore things in the book.

But I know one thing I needed to do.

Talk to Draco.

° ° ° ° ° °

Draco was passing by the moving stairway, alone. Which was my luck. He was probably heading towards his dormitory.

I quickly waited for the stairway to move, as I saw Draco going to a different direction.