Chapter 10: Mr. CEO

Loren's POV

After about 20 minutes of driving, we were back in the city and he parked in a garage under a tall, black building. Looking around, there weren't many cars in the garage.

Killian opened the door and smiled down at me, pulling me up to a stand. I followed behind him as we walked to an elevator. He put his thumb on the scanner and after it turned green, the door opened. We rode the elevator up a floor to a dark yet beautiful lobby. The floor was marble and a large fireplace was in the wall, one large black couch and matching accent chairs sat in front of it. At the other end of the room was a black reception desk which was empty. The ceiling was high and a beautiful chandelier was strung from it. He guided me towards another elevator and pressed the button to go up.

Once inside, he pressed the button for the top floor and again, placed his thumb on a scanner. Once it turned green, the elevator door shut.

"Almost there," He looked over to me. I was leaning on back wall of the elevator and he was leaning on the wall next to me.

Pushing myself off the wall, I twisted to the right and leaned on him instead. I wrapped one arm around him and put my left hand on his abdomen, my head resting just above it. I could feel his defined muscles under his shirt, contracting with every breath he took. Welcoming my touch, he wrapped his strong arms around me, tightening them when I let out a sigh.

"Is everything okay?" He asked after a few seconds

"Yeah, i'm just so happy right now. Thank you for tonight" I responded with my eyes closed.

"We haven't even gotten to the best part yet though" he chuckled

"No such thing, any time with you is the best part" I looked up at him now.

Looking down at me, his face seemed to inch closer to mine but at the same moment the elevator dinged and the door opened, causing us both to turn our heads.

I stood up straight and looked at him smiling, "Lets go see that view now!" I exclaimed practically running out of the elevator.

We were on a smaller floor now which confused me. There was a big black desk in front of the elevator and a small area of chairs similar to the ones downstairs in what looked like a waiting room or lounge. Next to the desk was a large set of black doors. Not sure where to go, I looked back at Killian who just smiled at me and shook his head.

"Are you lost?" he joked as he walked towards a large set of doors ahead. He unlocked them and we walked into the room.

"I just need to grab one thing first," He walked over to his desk and grabbed a set of keys. He paused for a moment and looked back up at me, "You aren't afraid of heights are you?"

"No" I shook my head

"Perfect". A smirk developed on his face as he pulled out a small red cloth from his pocket. He walked behind me and told me to close my eyes. Doing as he said, he placed the cloth around my eyes and tied it.

Feeling his breath on my neck, a shiver went down my spine.

"I hope you aren't scared of surprises either" he whispered.

My hands became sweaty and my heart was beating even faster. My stomach churned as I spoke again,

"D-d-depends on the surprise.. but usually they're just surprise parties so if thats where you're taking me then yes I will love it"

I felt his hand travel down my back, almost touching my ass. I wished that he would just move his hand down one inch, I wanted his touch so bad now.