Chapter 65: Make Up Sex

!!! CAUTION: This entire chapter consists of 18+ content!!! Please skip ahead if you are not 18+ or are not interested!!!

Loren's POV

My back rested against the red leather seats of Killian's car as he walked around to the other side. He was going to bring me back to the apartment before his flight left.

"You really have to go back tonight?" I asked as he stepped down into the car.

"Yes, unfortunately" His gravelly voice confirmed as he shut the door. The engine of the car came to life as he turned the key and The Weeknd started to play in the background.

I could feel my heart beating in my stomach as I tried to muster up every bit of courage and confidence in my body to make my next move.

"Wait" I quickly placed my hand over Killian's as he shifted the car to reverse out of the spot. His face shot up to mine and I searched under his raised eyebrows for any sign not to continue.

"What's wrong, Doll?" He asked with his hand still on the shifter. My hand remained over his until I let go and reached over his lap until my hand found the key, turning it back towards him so the engine quieted down.

I tilted my head up to face Killian, a smirk rested on his lips.

"I think you forgot something" My hushed voice shook as mI glanced between his two eyes.

"Did I?" His voice melted into my ears as he placed his hands around my waist and pulled me over the center console onto his lap.

"You did" I whispered as I moved my face closer to his, our lips only inches apart. His hands slid across the smooth fabric of my dress until they rested at the curve of my hips. Killian leaned his face closer, capturing my perked lips in between his own, forcing them into a slow and hungry kiss. His tongue gently slid across my lips, grazing against my teeth until it met with my tongue for a slow dance.

My rapid heart beat and breaths filled both of my ears as I moved my hands up to his face and hair, gently tugging at his chocolate strands. My dress rose up as I slowly started to rock myself against his hips. His hand traced my skin where the fabric of the panties ended causing a small moan to escape my lips, breaking the harsh tension of the air.

My fingers smoothly unbuttoned his shirt, traveling down to his hips until his chest and abdomen were fully exposed. My hand rested on his firm chest as I pulled away from his kiss. I glanced down to his skin and stopped in place when my gaze landed on a large, black and blue bruise.

"What happened?" I gasped and traced my hand along it. The muscles surrounding the bruise tightened at my touch but Killian's face didn't even flinch.

"Nothing to worry about, my love" He purred into my ear and lifted the dress over my head, throwing it onto the passenger seat. In one swift move he opened the car door and warm air tickled my skin as it entered the car. With my legs still around his hips, Killian turned out of the car and stood, carrying me to the hood where he set me down.

Killian left a trail of kisses down my neck to my collar bone as he played with the silk bows that held the bra together. Eventually I felt the silk tickle my skin as he untied the bows. The lace fell off of my chest, freeing my rounded breasts. Killian's mouth continued the trail down to each of my breasts, taking each nipple in between his lips.

He brought his hands to my waist and pulled me to my feet, bending me over the hood of the car. The side of my face and tits flattened against the cool metal of the car as Killian spread my legs apart until I felt a few gusts of wind hitting my wet pussy. I closed my eyes in pleasure as Killian slid his finger under my panties, pulling them out from between my lips. I listened as he got onto his knees and placed his face in between my legs. I moaned as his wet tongue traced a large circle around my pussy, leaving kisses in its tracks.