Chapter 13: Battle with the exorcists

<System/Skill activation>

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Sacred gear speaking in mind"

AUTHOR

Y/N POV BEHIND ORC

We moved outside behind the ORC for the fight. While Kiba and Issei stood side by side, while me and everyone else stood at the side.

Xenovia: "Well then, let's begin."

She said before the two grabbed their cloaks and threw them off themselves.

At the same time a portal opened up to reveal.

Mako: "I can say beyond a doubt that you are not inferior to those strippers

Mako: "I can say beyond a doubt that you are not inferior to those strippers. Your boobs are better than theirs! So don't be embarrassed! Just rip it off and get naked!"

Ryuko: "Get...naked?"

Xenovia: "Who are you calling a stripper? And who are you?!"

Mako: "Oops. Wrong anime."

The went back through the portal and it closed behind them.

Rias: "So. That just happened."

Y/n: "What are you guys waiting for? Fight!"

The duo pulled out their holy swords.

Xenovia: "Let's have fun... without killing each other."

Kiba then laughed .

Xenovia: "Your laughing?"

Kiba: "Yeah, because the thing I wanted to destroy more than anything appeared before my eyes."

He then used sword birth to make swords burst from the ground.

Xenovia: "Sword Birth? I remember now. There was a test subject in the Holy Sword Project who escaped disposal."

Irina: "Issei Houdou!"

Issei: "What?"

Irina: "I can't believe a boy from my past became a devil! Cruel fate is teasing me. I though I would learn to use a holy sword, move far away, and become helpful. Oh, this is also a trial from God! But if I can overcome this, I will be another step closer to true faith."

Issei: "Talk about obsessed."

Irina: "Now, Issei. I'll judge your sins with my Excalibur! A-men!"

She then dashed toward Issei with impressive speed.

Issei: "Boosted gear!"

He called out, and a red gauntlet appeared on his left arm. Irina jumped and swung her sword down from above her head.

Asia: "Issei, look out!"

Issei blocked the sword with his gauntlet and kicked her away.

Issei: "Your seriously trying to kill me? I thought this was a friendly match."

Irina: "Oh, to have to kill my old friend in my hometown! What a cruel fate!"

Y/n: "Fate's a lie!"

Rias: "Do you think Issei will win?"

Y/n: "No. As a devil Holy Swords are a lethal weapon that he will always be weak to. Also Issei isn't trying to hurt Irina. If he uses his Dragon Slayer magic there will be a high risk of injuring her."

Rias: "I see."

Xenovia: "The Red Dragon Emperor's Dragon Hand? With Asia Argento's Twilight Healing and your Sword Birth, you've got a lot of the pagan sacred treasures."

Y/n: 'Can't wait till she finds out that all sacred gear were created by the hands of God himself.'

Kiba: "My power also comes from the resentment of my fallen comrades--"

He picked up a sword from the ground and wielded it with both of his hands.

Kiba: "The ones killed, who dies with regrets! "

He charged at Xenovia and they clashed swords. He pushed her away and swung his blade at her which was then parried.

Kiba: "With this power, I will destroy the Excalibur's with their wielders!"

Issei dodged a swing from Irina and backed away.

Irina: "You're just Issei! You're too impertinent!"

Issei: "I'm sorry Irina, but I have to end it here."

He announced as he boosted and dodged her slash then chopped her on the back of her neck knocking her out.

Back at Kiba's fight. The two had jumped into the air and clashed blades before pushing each other back and landing on the ground. Kiba stabbed his sword into the ground and picked up two different swords that he created.

Kiba: "Burn! And then freeze!"

He charged in and swung his swords at Xenovia wildly like a dumbass.

Xenovia: "You're being naive!"

She said as she swung her sword to the left shattering Kiba's swords in the process. She then charges at Kiba and pushes him back. No matter how many times Kiba tries it was all useless. eventually he lost.

Y/n: "One win for the devils, and one win for the church I think that's a tie."

HAPPY THANKS GIVING EVERYONE HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S CHAPTER