Chapter 20: The peace conference & The anomaly P1(a little too short)

Hello Author here, it's been a while since I even looked at this book so could someone do me a favor and comment Y/n's current stats, levels and skills cuz I kinda forgot.

Y/N POV

Here I am sitting at a table with the faction leaders, thanks to <Gamer's Mind> I won't go full fanboy and make a fool of myself. But something has been bothering me as of late and it's this quest, but it's not a normal quest but a main quest.

<Main Quest Line Now Available>

<Mission Name: Devil In Human Skin>

<Meet the anomaly>

<Description: Offer assistance to a fellow MC>

<Rewards: Access to the authors third world, Improved relationship with Ophis, ???????, ??????>

<Failure: Ohpis, ?????, ?????, ???????, ???????, ?????? are now enemies>

<Accept/Accept>

What first caught my attention was that I would have access to the authors third world and a better relationship with the loli god, but if I fail then not only would the goth god be my enemy but also another five people would also become my enemies. The worst part is that there is no decline to this quest and I couldn't use any of the systems functions until I accepted the quest.

TIMESKIP

Azazel: "So Red Dragon, what do you want?"

Issei: "I'm kinda not used to being put on the spot like this..."

Y/n: "Issei, it's alright just speak from the heart and be honest."

Issei: "Alright sensei."

Issei: "The one thing I want is for those I love and cherish to be safe, but if war broke out and someone I love gets hurt..."

Issei closed his eyes and when he opened them once more they weren't the usual brown, but they were instead an emerald green and glaring at the faction leaders.

Issei: "I'll finish what Draig couldn't, and show you the true meaning of domination"

This statement sent shivers down the spines of everyone in the room, well except me. Suddenly the world stopped freezing everyone even myself.

Y/n: 'Whats going on, this isn't supposed to happen. The leaders aren't meant to be frozen, what's going on?'

A magic circle appears under me and I'm suddenly blinded by the bright light. When I finally open my eyes I found myself on the floor of an apartment I stood up and investigate my surroundings and found a picture on the wall. It was a picture of Azazel and a younger looking Raynare. Looking at the picture I saw someone in the reflection, turning around I saw a guy pointing a gun at me.

 Looking at the picture I saw someone in the reflection, turning around I saw a guy pointing a gun at me

<Observe>

<Observe>

<Name: Jason L/n>

<Title: Azazel's Hound>

<Race: Human?¿ ✌☠⚐💣✌☹✡>

<Sacred Gear: ✌☠✌☹✡☪☜👎    🏱☜☼☞☜👍❄✋⚐☠>

<Status: Error cannot read>

<System interference detected>

<System shutting down for maintenance>

<Notice: System holder may continue using the power and abilities the system has already provided.

Jason: Y/n, put your hands behind your head or leads going in your brain.

Y/n: "Hey let's talk about this"

I say with my hands raised in surrender only for him to pull back the hammer on his gun.

Y/n: *thonughts* 'he knows my name?'

Jason: I said BEHIND YOUR FUCKIN' HEAD!

I did as he said and put my hands behind my head.

And that's the end of this Chapter!

Jason & Y/n: The chapter didn't even hit 500 words yet.

The Part 2 of this chapter will be posted sometime before the end of the month.