Y/n's second sacred gear

All For One, also known as The Eyes of Shared Power, is a powerful Sacred Gear that allows the user to gain the powers of others through theory and understanding

All For One, also known as The Eyes of Shared Power, is a powerful Sacred Gear that allows the user to gain the powers of others through theory and understanding. Once the Sacred Gear is passed onto another user, All For One clears its 'stockpile' of all the powers that the previous user mimicked.

Abilities

All For One grants the user the ability to use the powers of other beings through theory and understanding, making All For One arguably the most versatile of the Sacred Gears. Once the Sacred Gear is passed onto another user, All For One clears its 'stockpile' of all the powers that the previous user mimicked. However, some powers can be passed on to successors.

However, in adding powers to All For One's 'stockpile,' the user may also gain the weaknesses, but this has not been confirmed. Azazel says that, in theory, the user may also be able to make combinations of different base powers to create a more complex power, much like how elements combine to create compounds, though doing so can be dangerous.

One For All is a power that allows the user to allow others access to a power that the user has in All For One's 'stockpile.' However, doing so requires physical contact with the subject receiving the power for 2 minutes or permanently. Placing new powers within the receiver, while it provides an edge and can potentially be a major game changer, the power may also cause negative consequences within the receiver and the user is also exempt from using that power given. For example, if the user were to temporarily give Rias Gremory a holy power like the usage of light spears, than such a thing may hurt or even kill her outright due to her demonic heritage.

https://dxdfanon.fandom.com/wiki/All_For_One

I GOT THIS SACRED GEAR FROM A FANDOM PAGE