Just... WHY?! Part 2

Firstly I want to tell you guys, happy valentines day. For those of you who have a girlfriend/boyfriend I envy you, and for those who are single. You are NOT alone. It's about time for me to continue my rants.

7. Harem Chapters: Okay let me be real with you, its okay to have a chapter filled with the MC's soon to be romantic partners, but its not okay for the MC to have 3+ chapters for the girls in the his harem, plus another chapter filled with a genderbent version of every male DXD character. But what really grinds my gears is whenever there is a 12-20 chapter fanfic with a beutiful descrption, but it only has a Bio for the MC, and the rest of the chapters filled with various DXD girls and DXD genderbends, along with Fairy Tail, Death Note, Dragon Ball Z & Super, JOJO, Marvel, DC, Hunter x Hunter, RWBY, My Hero, and h#ntai girls. I mean.. seriously, you guys think that many girls would be interested in a single guy?

8. Respect my boi: You guys gotta put some respect on Issei's name. Is he a pervert? Yes, but who isn't. Does he peep? Yes, and so does a certain toad sage. Does he wish for a harem? Yes, and if you write harem fanfics then chances are so do you. But in all seriousness Issei ain't no ones bitch. In season 1 when Issei fought Raynare he got stabbed in the legs with light spears, but instead of crying like a bitch he pulled them out of his legs with his BEAR HANDS and then proceded to punch Raynare through a window. Something else Issei did in season 1 was when he first encountered Freed he got shot and slashed at, but despite his injuries he stood back up and continued to try to fight in order to defend Asia. Let me ask you a question, If you got stabbed in the legs with spears right now, how many of you would be able to pull them out with your hands? How many of you would charge into enemy territory with a high chance of death, for the sake of your friend? And before any of you start commenting "Issei only helped Asia, because he wanted to get puss", let me remind you that Issei actively kept his hormones under control so that he wouldn't corrupt Asia.

9. Too many crossovers: Why do writters feel the need to add characters that completely destroy the power system in their fanfics. An example would be adding Saitama. But don't worry because it gets even better, because when the writer gets bored of saitama one punching everything, he/she will add a character strong enough to rival saitama, and of course saitama would barely win. But this will continue as an infinite loop, starting with saitama beating an OP enemy only for someone even stronger to show up which would then lead to saitama barely winning, and all the former main characters becoming more irrelevant.

10. (Insert anime) X cheated reader: Let me tell you this 8 times out of 10 the reader is in the wrong(especaly in DXD stories), let me explain. It starts with two guys the first is the Reader who can do no wrong, and the victim who got screwed over. Here is the story in a nutshell. Once upon a time there was a fair maiden with looks which none can compare, then came along two boys who fell in love with the maiden. Their names were Y/n and Victim. After a while Victim worked up the courage to confess his feelings to the maiden, which the maiden gladly accepts. However tradjedy will soon strike as Y/n works up the courage to confess to the maiden entire months after the victim. Y/n enters the maidens house unannounced, and approaches the door to the maidens bedroom, however the door was locked. So Y/n did what any normal person with no respect for the privacy others would do, and kicked the door open revealing the fair maiden and Victim making passionate love. Y/n would naturally guilt trip the fair maiden as much as possible before leaving the room with tears in his eyes. Meanwhile in the room the fair maiden then decides to either continue to have feelings for Victim, or blame & slap him before chasing off after Y/n. Y/n would of course tell the fair maidens parents, and his own friends about what had happened which would end in Y/n turning both Victim's and the fair maidens friends and family against them. The End. These books specificaly made me lose even more faith in humanity than I already have, because even in the stories the reader is clearly the bad guy in you guys still root for him and bash the hell out of anybody who tries to do the right thing.

11. F#ck character developement: In "neglect & abused" fanfics there are times when the abusive and neglectful friends and family realize their mistakes, and decide to try and atone for their sins. But of course the writter just loves getting the readers hopes up and changes the characters back into a the same abusive assholes they were in the first chapter disregaurding any and all character developement, I mean if they did manage to atone for their sins and successfuly be redeemed then who can the readers possibly bash?

Thats about it, got something to say, say it in the comments. But first let me give yall some ideas for new fanfics

1. Izuku midoriya's personality becomes just like Kumagawa's, and he gets all Kumagawa's minus abilities

2. Natsuki Subaru's personality slowly changes to become like Dr. Bright in SCP

3. Izuku Yagi is a reality bender who created all izuku au's for his own entertainment.

4. Izuku has the same powers and personalities as david haller aka Legion

5. Chuck Surley reader x DXD

6. Chuck Surley x Fate/apocrypha

7. Chuck Surley x any anime world

8. A dxd book without lemons

9. A book that the MC isn't some hero wannabe goodie tooshoes

10. Natsuki Subaru's return by death also allows him to use any skill/technique that was used to kill him before, while also adding the amount of energy required to perform the skill permanently added to his energy supply