Just... WHY?! part 1

If you are wondering why I haven't made a new chapter in a while, it's because I don't know how I should progress this story. So I deeply apologize for getting your hopes up.

This Chapter will be my rant about everything I have seen in fanfics I've read, and what pisses me off so much.

1. The MC's appearence.

- How come in every single DXD, RWBY, or any harem fanfic the MC has looks that can only be rivled by Satoru Gojo himself. Normally i'm indifferent, but goddamn! It's like these authors google "Beutiful anime men". And to make things worse, some authors would say that the MC is based off their real physical appearance. Thats some bullshit if you ask me. Espeacially if the MC has a 6-pack, and an 11-inch D*ck.

2. The MC's peice of shit personality

- During my time reading DXD fanfics I have noticed that the MC would insult, and assault others for no logical reason. Issei is the biggest victim of these acts, I mean seariously whenever Issei tries to nicely, and politely introduce himself to the main character, the MC would always choose between a hand-full of options. Option 1, slap away Issei's hand. Option 2, slam Issei's face onto his desk. Option 3, a combination of options 1 & 2. Option 4(Rarely chosen), shakes Issei's hand. Not only that but readers always say that the MC is better than Issei, but I have one thing to say...

Not only that, but the MC's personality is so umbareably arragant. Hell Gilgamesh(archer) is more humble than the MC. There is also a lack of anykind of character progression made. And to make things worse the authors claim that the MC has a personality is the same as their own, but answer this. How many of you have the charisma to make a girl fall in love with you in minutes, maybe even seconds? How many of you have the courage to kiss a girl five minutes after meeting her? The answer is NONE OF US, and if we did have that kind of charisma & courage then chances are that we won't be on Wattpad right now.

3. Relationships

- In every harem fanfic the female side characters would always take one look at the MC and think "I want his baby". Not only that, sometimes one of the female main characters would instantly fall in love with the MC after he gives her a piece of chocolate(Koneko i'm looking at you). The MC would also say that the girls in his harem love him for who he is... but who the hell would believe that? I mean, the girls in his harem would usualy only fall for him AFTER he shows off his OP abilities.

4. Character bashing

- Why do you guys take perfectly fine characters and demonize them making them into Neglectful, abusive, rapie, and just plain greedy. If you want examples you needn't do any research yourself because I did it for you. The examples are, Mineto, Kushina, Sasuke, Rias Gremory, Sirzechs Lucifer, Issei Hyoudou, Akeno himijima, Kiba Yuuto, Literally all of beacon acadamy(minus velvet), All Might, Inko, Class 1-A. these are just a few examples I can come up with at the top of my head. What did any of these characters do to warrent such hate. And if you try and pull the "But Rias let Issei die so she can look like his savior" card, tvtropes.org says "It's commonly believed that Rias let Issei die so that she could do an Emergency Transformation on him, and that she and the ORC had been watching Issei as he was scouted by Raynare. This, however, is a result of an Adaptation Induced Plothole". other authors would also write about characters being weaker and dumber than they actually were in canon. And if any of you comment any unjust character hate, I will argue.

5. Dumbass sacred gears

- In every DXD fanfic where the MC has a dragon-type sacred gear it would look like a re-colored version of Issei's with some dragon god that surpasses great red sealed inside. Anwer this, HOW THE FUCK DID THE BIBLICAL GOD GET SOMEONE STRONGER THAN GREAT RED INSIDE A SACRED GEAR?! it makes no sense! If the biblical god was that strong then why couldn't he just thanos snap the fallen angels and devils the moment the great war started? Personally I apprecieate some realizm in the books I read, therefore I believe the sacred gear the MC would get wouldn't be some god killing weapon, but a somewhat common sacred gear instead.

6. Not realizing true potential

- In too many fanfics I have realized that no one realizes the true potential of sacred gears. If you don't know then allow me to enlighten you. A sacred gears power can both adapt to and grow stronger from the users willpower and desire, therefore if you can think of something that you really REALLY want the sacred gear has the potential to grow stronger. Not only that, but there is also an easy to find loophole that allows humans to evolve their sacred gears multiple times in moments, and that loophole is the hypnosis that is used on humans by supernatural beings. Just use hypnosis on a sacred gear weilder to increase their willpower and desire until the sacred gear evolves, just like that someone can take a twice critical and evolve it til the point that it rivals the true longinus.

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT WAS SAID IN THIS CHAPTER THEN COMMENT, IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH ME THEN I'll ARGUE. HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE