Chapter: 7

<System/Skill activation>

"Talking"

'Thinking'

SAKUYA IS OF THIS DAY MAIN GIRL IN Y/N HAREM

I'M SKIPPING THE WHOLE FAMILIAR FOREST AND JUST SKIPPING TO RISER

Y/N POV

Over the last week or two Asia became a student and Kuoh and is adjusting to her life as a devil though I still never told anyone about Sakuya and have also told her about the supernatural. Right now I was waking up out of my bed and when I checked the date my eyes widened because today. Is. The. WEEKEND! After getting my lazy ass out of bed and dressed I heard a knock on my door.

Sakuya: "Sir Y/n are you decent?"

Y/n: "I am you can enter."

She proceeds to open the door

Sakuya: "Sir Y/n breakfast is ready."

Y/n: "Thank you."

We walk down the stairs I sat in my seat but before I ate my food in the corner of my eye I saw Sakuya standing just standing there and she looked a little hungry. So I decided to be courteous. 

Y/n: "Sakuya take a seat and enjoy breakfast."

I said gesturing to the chair across from me.

Sakuya: "I am fine, thank you for the offer."

Y/n: "Nonsense whats the point in cooking if you won't at least take a bite. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day you know."

She gave up and sat down I went to give her a plate of food and we stated eating. After we finished eating and washing the dishes I got a skill.

<Skill created: dish washing Lvl 100/100>

Y/n: "Thank you for the food Sakuya it was delicious, and don't go and try to skip a meal like that again got it."

Sakuya: "Thank you for the compliment. I also keep that in mind."

Y/n: "Oh, I forgot to ask but do you want to attend Kuoh with me by any chance?"

Sakuya: "I would love to."

Y/n: "Okay I will speak to Rias about getting you enrolled"

I then called Rias

Rias: "Hello"

Y/n: "Hey Rias it's me Y/n"

Rias: "Is there something you need?"

Y/n: "Actually there is, there is a friend of mine I want you to enroll into Kuoh."

Rias: "Does your friend have a name?"

Y/n: "Yes her name is Sakuya Izayoi."

Rias: "Okay I will get her enrolled as soon as I can."

Y/n: "Thank you, and just so you know she also knows of the supernatural bye."

Rias: "*Sigh* Bye."

After I hung up the phone I spent the rest of the day buying more cloths for Sakuya as she can't wear the same cloths everyday after that I went shopping to stock up on food

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL

Teacher: "There will be a new transfer student joining us today I expect you to be on your best behavior."

After he said that two pervs started drooling thinking it was a cute girl, though they aren't wrong. A few moments later I saw Sakuya walk into the classroom and the pervs began eyeing her up and down.