Chapter 19: Open House

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Sacred gear speaking to wielder"

Y/N POV

After avoiding it for so long, I guess I have to return to my seven hours of suffering known as school.

Sakuya: "Y/n did you do the project?"

Y/n: "We had a project?"

Sakuya: "I can't believe you forgot."

Y/n: "Well if it makes you feel any better I probably might not have done the project even if I did remember."

Sakuya: "My disappointment in you is immeasurable."

After a while of walking we reached the school, but looking around I saw many parents. I couldn't help but remember the time I spent with my parents before my reincarnation.

Sakuya: "Y/n why do you look so sad?"

Y/n: "No reason, we should hurry before we're late."

I said as I began speed walking to class with Sakuya following close behind. Upon entering the classroom I placed a book in front of my face and began eating my lunch before taking a nap for the rest of class. 

Picture Mako as Y/n and ignore Ryuko

Y/n's dream

Start at 0:24 and replace David with Y/n, and replace Sydney with Sakuya 

Y/n Dream end

Y/n: 'What the hell kind of dream was that?'

Sakuya: "Y/n are you okay? I was trying to wake you up for a while."

Y/n: "Yawn. Yea i'm fine. Just had a weird ass dream is all. "

BONK

Sakuya: "No swearing."

Y/n: "Ow."

TIMESKIP CUZ I'M LAZY

Me and Sakuya were wandering the campus until we heard a lot of noise coming from the gym. We walked in and saw Saji trying to get everyone out while Serafall twirls her magic girl wand and makes cute poses while talking about being a real life magical girl with powers. Issei looked at her with genuine concern. I decided to take a bag of chips from my inventory and watch from a distance.

Issei: "Ummm. Ma'am have you suffered from a blow to the head? Or experienced delusions of some kind, like seeing yourself perform imaginary feats of magic?"

Serafall just stood their in silence and the ORC and myself were in shock. Rias walked toward Issei and tapped his shoulder.

Rias: "Uh, Issei?"

Issei: "Yea, Rias?"

Rias: "Her name is Serafall Leviathan, one of the four devil kings."

Issei: "Wait, your telling me this discount sailor moon knockoff is one of the devil kings?!"

Serafall: "Who you calling a sailor moon knockoff!? Your DEAD!"

Serafall: "That will teach you to some manners!"

CRUNCH

Everyone stopped and turned to see me and Sakuya causally eating chips the first to react was Serafall.

Serafall: "How come I couldn't detect you?

Y/n: "I've mastered the ability of standing so incredibly still, that I become invisible to the eye. Watch."

I slowing reached into my bag and pulled out a chip, then slowly ate it.

Koneko: *Deadpan* "You're eating Doritos."

Y/n: "But my movement... is so slow... that it's imperceptible."

Serafall: "Is the a Drax reference?!"

Y/n: "Finally someone who gets it!"

Serafall ran to me and gave me a crushing hug while speaking at speeds I couldn't even begin fathom.

Y/n: "Serafall Let go...... can't... breath."

Serafall: "AsafellowMarvelfanyoucancallmeacutenicknamelikesera,alsoeverwatchedlegion?ThemaincharacterDavidisbyfaroneofthegreatestmutantsever!"

Y/n: "Oxygen... I... miss you... so much... I've... been... so... ungrateful."

Everything turned black.