Chapter 23: Mission Complete(Short)

Y/N POV

Never will I ever make Sacred Gears like this again. Creating these Sacred Gears of Sin even with help is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, I feel like Hercules after completing a labor. With my senjutsu I can sense the raw negativity coming from each of these gears, but to make things worse the negativity was growing by drawing more negativity from the sins of everyone on the block. We had to go into an <Instant Dungeon> in order to complete the gears without causing any unwanted damage. After fully completing the Gears I made 9 containers capable of sealing each Gear before they find themselves a host, and if they do find a host these containers can extract the Gears from their users so long as the user isn't using the. 

The part we didn't anticipate was the Gears consciously looking for a host, like how the Gear of Greed nearly latched itself onto Jason only minutes after it was complete, but when I intervened it backed away. From what Jason says his Sacred Gears should only have a will of their own, not the ability to make actual conscious decisions. Red flag identified.

But it's not all bad, the system started working again sadly though every time I try to use <Observe> on Jason his stats window is filled with those weird symbols.

From time to time Jason and I would have small talks about ourselves, he eventually told me about his goal. His goal was rather unpleasent.

FLASHBACK

Jason: The supernatural factions and pantheons are filled with beings who can change the weather, create earthquakes, wipe out entire f*cking countries, and there are Gods who can destroy the goddamn world, create f*cking life, and even have dominion over entire f*ckin' concepts. I'm not delusional, I know i'll end up dying before I hit forty just for being involved in the supernatural. So I decided to have as much fun and cause as much chaos as I can before I end up being killed, that's why I decided to create the Gears of Sin. Even after I die these Gears will continuously grow and improve over time, and may even reach the level of Longinus in a few decades or maybe a century. That way all the factions and pantheons must live on knowing that a human created a chaotic and unpredictable force no being can control. This is my way of giving the whole supernatural world a big f*ck you, I'm Sengo Muramasa and the Gears are my swords!

FLASHBACK END

<MISSION COMPLETE>

<Rewards: Access to the authors third world, Improved relationship with Ophis, ???????, ??????>

<Returning to the original world>

<10>

Jason: Thanks Y/n.

<9>

Y/n: "For what?"

<8>

Jason: For the help obviously

<7>

Y/n: "Don't mention it."

Jason: *smirk* 6

<6>

Y/n: "You can see the countdown?"

<5>

Jason: Yep! 4

<3>

Jason: If you ever come back to Kuoh I'll teach you my special weed rolling technique.

<2>

Y/n: "Your joking, right?"

Jason: ............ *silent*

<1>

Y/n: "Right?"

A bright light fills my vision and I found myself outside of Kuoh academy inside of a magic barrier that's being attacked by magicians. Can't catch a break can I?