Chapter: 11 My hero

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"sacred gear speaking through telepathy"

AUTHOR

Y/N POV INSIDE DUNGEON

While in dungeons I was able to make multiple new sacred gears which are stored inside my inventory for the time being. More importantly I created my own sacred gear system that tells me where all of my sacred gears are, and whether or not the user is dead a bonus feature I worked on is whenever someone who has one of my sacred gears dies the gear will automatically return to my inventory.

Alduin: "Ahh. So your real name is Y/n L/n"

Y/n: "How do you know that?"

Alduin: "I can read your mind and can also look through your memories"

Y/n: "I see. What anime world should we go to, My hero or naruto?"

Alduin: "I am interested  in the My hero world ."

Y/n: "Very well <Dimensional hop: My hero academia>"

TIMESKIP IZUKU YAGI POV (DOES THAT SAY YAGI? WELP WE ALL KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING)

Bakugo: "If you really want a quirk then take a swan dive off the roof and pray you will get one in your next life!"

He then blew up my notebook and threw it out of the window, I turned my head to see my 'sister' Izumi and 'friend' Shoto smirking before leaving with Bakugo. I walked out of the school and grabbed my notebook. Why does my life have to be like this? Should I tell my parents? No that will only cause more problems. 

Y/N POV

I looked and saw Izuku walking down the street and turned my head to see his sister hanging out with her friends. I sighed and fallowed Izuku. I read enough Izuku Yagi stories to get a general idea of what has happened so far and what will happen. After a while he ran into All Might and asked if he can be a hero. But All Might told him to give up, his own father told him to give up on his dream.

TIMESKIP

I fallowed Izuku for a while and heard All might reveal his identity to Izumi and asked if she wanted to have One For All

Izumi: "What about Izuku?"

Toshinori: "He doesn't have what it takes to be a hero."

Izuku immediately left on his way home I teleported to a tree near him and sat in it and said.

Y/n: "What's wrong Izuku?"

He jumped a bit then gulped when i said his name

Izuku: "Who are you and how do you know my name?"

Y/n: "You can call me Gaunter O'Dimm or Master Mirror if you want. As for how I know your name it is because I know many things others do not. Now can you answer my question? It isn't good to keep things bottled up you know."

This seemed to relax him a little but he was still on guard.

Izuku: "I was attacked by a sludge villain today and All Might saved me. When I asked him if I can be a hero he said it will be impossible without a quirk."

He broke into tears I revealed my Yokai features and hugged him. With the help of the sage arts he calmed down then I broke the hug before re concealing my features. I pointed at a nearby bench and motioned for him to sit on it. I asked him to explain what his life was like quirkless. Apparently his sister and his old friends started to abuse him whenever they were alone and eventually the whole school joined in the fun. Though his parents still loved him and protective but at the same time they also never supported his dream to be a hero.