Chapter 17: meeting Yasaka

<System>
"Talking
'Thinking'
"Sacred gear speaking to user"
AURHOR

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE. SCHOOL HAS BEEN TAKING UP A LOT OF MY TIME. LOOKING BACK AT MY CHRISTMAS CHAPTERS I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I WAS THINKING

Y/N POV

A few weeks have past since I and Sakuya got engaged and I have been thinking about revealing myself to the Yokai in Kyoto. I plan on helping them out seeing as both the Nekoshou and the Kyuubi are nearly extinct. But more important than all of that, Xenovia was trying to get in my pants whenever we were alone.

Y/n: 'Perhaps I could invent a special reincarnation system made specifically for the Yokai.'

Y/n: "Hey honey."

I wrapped my arms around Sakuya and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Sakuya: "What's the occasion?"

Y/n: "I'm planning on making myself known to the Yokai over in Kyoto. And I want you to come with."

Sakuya: "I guess someone has to make sure you don't accidentally seduce the women."

Y/n: "Fair enough."

TIMESKIP TO KYOTO

Sakuya: "How do you know where the Yokai are?"

Y/n: "I am using senjutsu to sense them. Oh here comes one now."

Crow Yokai: "What is your purpose here?"

He said raising his weapon at us.

Y/n: "We are here to meet and establish relations with the Yokai here."

Crow Yokai: "Why should I believe you!"

I showed off my nine tails and he stares in complete silence and pure shock and doesn't say anything for a few moments.

Crow Yokai: "Ri-Right this way sir. I will be taking you to lady Yasaka."

He then led us to Yasaka, on the way the other Yokai were looking at me like you would if a dead relative member came back from the dead. We continued to follow the crow man until we reach a door that opened to reveal the biggest pair of breasts I have ever seen in my life.

Crow Yokai: "Lady Yasaka there is someone seeking an alliance with the Yokai."

Yasaka: "Please, come in and take a seat."

Y/n: "Thank you lady Yasaka."

When she sees me she starts to tear up a little but quickly wipes them away before anyone can notice, well besides me.

Y/n: "Is there something wrong lady Yasaka?"

Yasaka: "No, its just that I didn't think there would be any Kyuubi left besides me and my daughter. Oh my apologies I almost forgot to ask your name, and the name of your companion."

Y/n: "I am Y/n L/n"

Sakuya: "I am Sakuya Izayoi Y/n's fiance."

Yasaka: "It s a pleasure to meet the both of you. But may I ask why you are here?"

Y/n: "Well we have come to discuss an alliance with the Yokai here in Kyoto."

Yasaka: "And what do you want to gain from this alliance?"

Y/n: "I simply want to be allowed to explore and operate within Kyoto to my hearts content. In exchange I will give you something to fix your population problem."

Yasaka: "Oh, what will that be? Wait, don't tell me..."

Y/n: "Yup you guessed right, your very own reincarnation system free of charge. This will help you out with your little problem"

i said as I pulled a set of Sage Dice from my inventory and showed it to her.

Y/n: "These are the Sage Dice, much like the devil factions Evil Pieces the Sage dice have the ability to reincarnate others into a Yokai of your choosing."

Yasaka: "Do you know for sure it will work?"

Y/n: "Allow me to perform a demonstration with Sakuya here."

Y/n: "Sakuya, I want to make sure you are okay with this?"

Sakuya: "I am, as long as it means I can stay with you forever."

Y/n : *INSERT CHANT*

The Sage Die glowed as it entered her body, when the light when away it revealed a Neko Sakuya.

THAT'S A WRAP FOR THIS CHAPTER