Chapter 21: The Anomaly P2

Y/N POV

The world is frozen, everything is still, nothing is moving. I walked over toward Jason and took his gun out of his hands and unloaded it. Putting the gun back in his hands I moved to the kitchen and saw a cup of coffee on the counter, I decided to lean against said counter and held the mug of coffee in my hand before resuming time. Hearing footsteps moving around the apartment and coming closer I smirk and began drinking the coffee. Once Jason came into the kitchen he aimed his gun at me then fired, however nothing came out.

Jason: The f*ck?!

Y/n: "Looking for these?"

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the shells that were previously loaded in the firearm. However rather than attacking or charging at me, he simply closed his eyes as the gun and shells disintegrated.

Y/n: "Giving up already?"

Jason: You must think I'm stupid? You literally unloaded my gun and went into the kitchen to drink my coffee in an instant. Do you want me to embarrass myself? 

Y/n: "Well, n-"

He cut me off 

Jason: Nah, you must want me to attack you only for you to render my attacks useless and disappear, and have me look all over for you, then attack you again only for the same thing to be repeated again and again.

Jason: Well i'm giving up while I still have my dignity! So what the hell do you want?

Y/n: "Well, I came to... help you out."

Jason: With, what exactly?

Y/n: "I can train you and help improve your abilities, and help you reach your full potential."

Y/n: "I can even make some Sacred Gears"

Jason placed his hand on his chin as his facial expression went from one of surprise to a smile that is somehow even more unsettling than him holding me at gunpoint, like a demon trying to imitate a human.

Jason: Really? You'd do that for lil old me~? But what's the catch ol' chap?

Y/n: "No catch! Let's just say it's a sign of goodwill and the start of our friendship."

Jason: Deal!

Alduin: "Be cautious around him, he's scheming something."

AAAAAAND CUT! CHAPTER END! Too Short? Too bad! Enjoy No Nut November!