Chapter 12: Church duo

<System/Skill activation>

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Alduin"

AUTHOR

Y/N POV

Over my time in the Instant Dungeon I discovered I can take the form of a child, and I can also take a female form. I have also created a bow I can use to fire swords/arrows.On my way to my house I decided to surprise Sakuya with my child form.

TIMESKIP TO HOME

I opened the door and walked into the house and saw Sakuya sitting in a chair reading a book.

Y/n: "Hey I got something to show you."

Sakuya: "And what would that be?"

Y/n: "<Transform>"

There was a burst of smoke and when it cleared it revealed

Kid Y/n: "Do you like what you see, Nya?"

Sakuya:

Sakuya dropped her book onto the ground as she was broken

Sakuya dropped her book onto the ground as she was broken. I took this opportunity to climb on her lap. She eventually came back to her senses and started holding me closer to herself. 

Sakuya: 'Must Protect.'

She looked at me and saw my Yokai features and started to give me head pats.

Sakuya: "Sense when were you a fox?"

Kid Y/n: "Sense the 10 days of training Issei. I only found out about this form a short while ago."

Sakuya: "Can you stay like this forever?"

She looked at me with puppy eyes it took all of my will to resist.

Y/n: "Not forever, but for a short while."

After an hour and a half she finally let me go and I went back to my normal form. The rest of the day was Sakuya begging for me to turn back into a child, I soon gave in and slept with her in the kid form.