XX: Cousin

Athena

The bell rang bringing my attention, I guess Ruby's here!

"It's open" I hollered from the kitchen. I heard the door open and being shut "I'm so excited for tonight!" Ruby squealed, rushing towards where I stood.

I wiped my hands on the towel before taking a seat beside the counter.

"Look what I got" she sang grabbing two bottles of champagne from her bag and placing it on the counter.

"Great! We have everything!" Now we have to wait for the other girls.

Right on time the bell rang. I went to the door and swung open it revealing two grinning girls holding a bag each.

"Come in!" I welcome them with a huge smile of my own. Emma squealed walking past me while Rosa smiled shyly before stepping inside.

I closed the door behind and turned towards them noticing Emma already being comfortable on my sofa while Rosa was checking out the room.

Ruby literally ran towards us grinning like a maniac.

"You girls finally came! Athena said a lot about you both but I never got a chance to meet you girls. Aahhhh! I'm so excited" Ruby being the drama queen gushed excitedly.

"Now you can!" Emma stood up walking over to Ruby, throwing an arm around her shoulder. I just realised Emma is taller than all three of us.

"So that is Emma and this red chic is Rosa" I introduced them to Ruby, They exchanged hello's between them.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Emma stared at me dreadfully, keeping a hand on her chest.

I eyed myself, black slacks and plain pink tee is enough for a girls night right? "What it's comfortable!" I whine with a shrug.

She clicked her tongue disapprovingly before sauntering over to the sofa and picked up her Gucci duffel bag and started rummaging through it.

"Thank goodness I brought a pair of lingerie" She mumbled, revealing a flimsy piece of cloth.

My eyes fell out of it's socket "WHAT? I'M NOT GOING TO WEAR THAT!" I said in horror.

"Thanks Emma for the backup. Finally I'll make her wear it!" Ruby grinned like a psycho while rubbing her hands looking at me.

Oh No!

"Come on all of us are going to wear" Emma pouted, trying to act adorable!! well she is adorable!

"Yeah Athi wear it!" Ruby added smirking at me and I shot her a glare.

"Nope! Rosa why don't you help me here?" I begged with my eyes hoping Rosa would save me from these two witches.

She shrugged her shoulders, smiling apologetically while mouthing sorry.

Traitor!

"Please!!Please! please! please!please!" Ruby and Emma whined together .

Honesty how old are they 4?

"Fine!" i gave in rolling my eyes, my lips thinning in annoyance.

"Yeah!" They both squealed and high five each other. I guess Ruby found her twin.

I snatched the navy lingerie from her hands and went to my room to change.. I donned the flimsy material which thankfully covered enough skin. seeming satisfied i walked out and saw the girls sitting on my bed chatting among themselves. Their eyes snapped to where I stood. "Omg! Girl you look hot! But sadly your not my type" Emma waved her hand dramatically