Chapter 16

✱Blake's POV✱

✱Blake's POV✱

Waking me up is a crime, everybody knows that. I'm not a morning person and I will never be one. So when Emma Sparx woke me up at 7 in the morning by opening the blinds, letting the harsh sunlight in, and yelling my name, I was pissed. Okay, the sunlight wasn't that harsh because it was still early in the morning, but I had a hangover and that should be explanation enough.

"What the fuck Blue?" I groaned, squinting whilst holding my head. I, hangovers and early mornings don't go well together.

"Aren't you a ray of sunshine?" She said dryly.

"Forgive me if I don't wake up at 7 am like every other decent person on this planet." I snapped, glaring at her but when I felt the horrible pain in my head, I realized my mistake and went back to squinting and holding my head.

She laughed at me and said, "I'm going out on a run, I've kept some lemonade on the island, freshen up and drink it. It'll help"

"Yeah fine," I said groggily, ready to go back to sleep once she left the room.

"Once you're done drinking the lemonade, you can eat breakfast if you feel hungry. I've set that on the island too. Don't wait up for me."

"You've made pancakes again?" I asked, hopeful that at least something about this morning could be good.

She gave me a look and said, "Breakfast is cereal. Don't expect VIP treatment every time you eat breakfast here"

"Don't you dare go back to sleep. Your first class begins at 8:15."

"Ugh," I groaned and fell back on the bed.

"I mean it, Theo. Don't go back to sleep. You can't skip first hour. We have Dance and she's gonna give us our topics."

"But my head is aching..." I whined, clutching my head.

"That's why I've kept lemonade for you on the island. Drink it, you'll feel better. Now I have to leave, I assume you'll wake up and not go back to sleep?"

"Fine, I'll wake up." I groaned with my eyes shut. I heard her laugh and walk away.

I don't know how long it took me to get out of bed and drag myself to the washroom to freshen up. After drinking the lemonade set on the kitchen island, I felt much better. Without even seeing what cereal it was I put it in a bowl, poured some milk, and started munching on it. While I was eating, I got distracted by the photos on the wall and went to look at them. All of them were of Blue and her friends. Some with just a few of them and the others of all of them together. I tried to put names to the faces I remembered from yesterday. I could easily make out Tony, he hadn't changed much except for the drastic weight loss and the blonde guy as Carter. I couldn't recognise the redhead though. But I remembered a girl from the other day when she was talking to them in the car so I assumed that the girl was her.