Chapter 3

✱Emma's POV✱

✱Emma's POV✱

"Here, take it." I said as I held the T-shirt out to him.

He looked at it with hesitant eyes.

"Do you not want it or anything like that? Because if you don't, I really don't care. I'm just offering you the T-shirt because I wouldn't want to stay in an extremely sticky, blue-brown shirt. But then again, everyone has their choices I guess?" I pulled my hand back towards the bag in my car.

"No, no. It's not that I don't want it, I do want it. But....."

I studied his face, he looked hesitant and... scared?

Oh My God.... I internally started laughing.

"Wait a second, are you scared to take the shirt?" I said with a little smirk. "Don't worry, I'm not that cruel. I would never prank someone while helping them. My parents taught me better than that. Besides, this is Carter's shirt. He would have my head if he learnt that I put itching powder or something like that on his shirt just to prank someone. He loves his clothes way too much."

"Fine. T-th-th-th- Damn!"

"Are you trying to thank me?"

"Yeah, I guess." He said and brought out his hand to take the shirt from my hand.

I immediately pulled it back.

"Nuh uh. What do you say Blakey boy?" I said mockingly.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't you dare call me that. T-thanks for the shirt" He took the shirt from my hand.

"You're welcome Blakey boy."

He just narrowed his eyes at me and pulled off his t-shirt.

"Woah dude! There are these things known as washrooms. Go and change there."

"Aww Blue! Does me being half naked make you nervous?"

"Firstly, no, it does not make me nervous, it repulses me. Secondly, why the fuck are you calling me Blue?"

"Dear Blue, you should never be in denial 'cause if you do then you will miss out on all the good parts of life. Also, coming to why I'm calling you blue, does the incident from this morning ring a bell?" He said looking at me with raised eyebrows.

I went to answer him but then looked down at my watch and realized that I have only 10 minutes to get to my next class.

"Well, look at the time! As much as I am enjoying this lovely conversation with you, I have a class in 10 minutes, so, until next time jerk." I gave him a sarcastic smile, locked my car and went back inside.

I am sure you all are confused about what just happened back there. Let me explain. It all started an hour ago after our literature class.

~1 hour ago~