Chapter 2

✱Emma's POV✱

✱Emma's POV✱

After my wonderful conversation with Mr. Jerk, I had to go and change from my white-now blue- top into one of the clothes I always keep in my car because when you are in the field of work I am in, you need to be prepared for everything and that includes wardrobe disasters like this. In fact, I not only carry some spare clothes for myself, but for Noah and Carter- my best friends- also because I know how irresponsible those idiots are.

I decided to keep the pair of black jeans on, seeing they were safe from the Gatorade disaster, but took out a different white top, a green jacket and a plaid scarf and went back in, looking for the washroom so I could change.

After wandering in the hallways for 10 minutes straight- trust me, I counted- I was lost. I had no idea where I was. I love this campus, but does it have to be so freaking huge?

Thank God, I left earlier than necessary. The reason to which I don't know. Guess I just like to be prepared.

Ugh, this is so frustrating.

"Hey!"

I turned my head to my right and saw a girl with black hair walking towards me.

"Hi! I'm Olivia" She said when she reached me.
" Hi, I'm Em-"

"You're Emma right?" She cut me off.

"Yes, but how do you know that?" I asked, getting suspicious.

"Oh yeah! How stupid of me. Let me start off again. I'm Olivia and I have been assigned to help you out with the directions and stuff. You know, its actually very rare for our college to take students in Sophomore year, you must be really good at what you do. Anyways, seeing as you're already here, I am assuming that you already collected you sche- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR CLOTHES?" She cut herself off and all but yelled.

"Yeah well, you see I had a slight mishap..."

" Clearly girl! Come on, I'll take you to the washroom and while we're at that hand me your schedule. Do you have spare clothes?" She asked and told at the same time.