Chapter 7

✱Emma's POV✱

✱Emma's POV✱

Today is Friday, meaning that it has been 5 days since I joined the University of Fine Arts.

The past 3 days have been drama free. Yesterday, Ryder and I met and finished choreographing almost half of our routine. We had decided on the theme to our waltz to be 'Love at first sight'. Ironic, I know. We will have to be damn good actors to pull this off.

Also, Ben, Olivia and I have become quite close.

Right now, I'm getting out of my last class for the day, Home Economics, with Olivia.

We both were discussing - more like laughing- about the mishap one of the other students had while baking a lemon shortcake, when we saw a crowd formed around something. When we both went there, we saw Ryan and Sophia trying to push their way through.

"What's wrong? Is it another fight?" Olivia asked Ryan.

He agreed and said that Blake and Ben were having a fight with some people and that he didn't know why they were fighting.

The four of us pushed our way through the crowd together and Ryan immediately went and tried to stop the fight.

But, as much as he tried, he couldn't, he, Blake and Ben were outnumbered. I decided that I had no other option than to step in.

I went and stood between the guys and pushed them apart.

"Blue! What the fuck are you doing? Move before you get hurt." Blake yelled.

"Yes Emma, move or else you might get hurt." Ben agreed with him.

"Listen to the boys, hotstuff. You shouldn't have come between us. This is between us and Blake. But I can make time for you later." One of the the guys, who looked like he was in his mid-twenties, said with a smirk on his face.

"Listen to me when I say this nicely, get out of here." I said without any emotion.

"No can do darling. We have some unfinished business with Blakey Boy here."

"Blue, move. I have some people I need to beat up." Ryder said, clenching his jaw.

At his words, both the parties started moving toward each other with their fists raised.

I gave my friend and my... acquaintance my infamous death glare and the two of them stepped back, visibly gulping.

I whipped my head towards the other group with the same glare and said, "I said, get the fuck out of here."

Before any of them could say anything, a voice behind us yelled, "May I know what is going on here?"

We all turned around to see Mr. Wilson, the Dean, walking towards us with a frown on his face. The guys Blake and Ben were fighting with ran away once they saw him.