Chapter 4

✱Blake's POV✱

✱Blake's POV✱

After changing my shirt, I headed over to the music hall. Once I reached there, I saw that Emma Sparx also had the same class.

I saw her sitting with Ben. Oh great! She even steals my friends now.

I hate that girl. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have to change my shirt.

Maybe, I did provoke her... And she also gave me a shirt.... But it was all her fault to begin with. But it was also my fault..... No. Too much thinking is not good for the health.
This time, I made sure to take a seat as far away from her as possible. Even if that meant that I have to sit alone for the entire class.

After a very long lecture about the history of music, she asked if anyone wanted to come and sing in the front. When she saw that no one was ready to do it, she called Emma to the front.

I immediately looked down to my book and stared writing a poem I had thought about earlier, as if it could save me from listening to her annoying voice sing.

But as soon as she started singing, I realized that only an idiot will not want to listen to her sing. She was a wonderful singer. But, that does not make her a good person. Not at all.

I was listening to her sing, but after a while, when I observed the lyrics of the song, memories flooded my mind and my legs started shaking. I started feeling light headed as I tried to force air into my lungs. I got up and stormed out of the music room before the panic attack got worse.

I stepped out the first door I could find hoping that some fresh air could help. I am such an idiot.

As I was doing so, I heard the bell ring, signalling the end of class. Great, Just great. All I can hope for now is that nobody decides to come out this door.

I slid against the wall and sat down as I felt goosebumps rise all over my skin and my breathing become shallow. I began to see stars as my vision tunneled and all my senses began to fade as I felt myself falling into a world of abysmal darkness.

And then, there was warmth.

I felt a sense a warmth fill me as I was brought out of my world of darkness. I realised where I was, but I still couldn't control my breathing and shaking.

I was on the floor and there were a pair of ocean blue eyes in front of me. I watched her pink lips move, but I couldn't understand what she was saying. I let my gaze drift over her face. She was beautiful. I felt entranced by the way her brown hair was shining in the sunshine, the way her eyes glistened, filled with worry. I furrowed my eyebrows together, confusion coming over me as my hearing came back to me, washing over me like a tsunami.

"Hey, I need you to breath for me, alright?" I let her words register and tried to do as she asked me to. But as much as I tried, I couldn't bring my breathing to a control.