Chapter 1

Hey everyone!!!

I am so sorry that I took the book down for a while without a further notice but I had to make a few changes. As you can see the title and cover page have been changed. I have also made many changes in the story, so please don't mind. I will try to upload more often. But enough of this, lets get on with the story.

I'm so sorry again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✱Emma's POV✱

I stood in front of the hell hole called 'college', wondering how I could kill my boss without getting into trouble. Why you ask? Well, let's rewind my life to 72 hours ago and you'll know why.

72 hours ago.......
I looked up from my laptop to see Mike barge into my room.

"Oh sure Mike, do come in." I said sarcastically.

"Don't you dare act smart with me Emma. I am your boss and I expect you to not forget that" Mike yelled.

I was surprised at his behavior, he doesn't behave like this unless....

" What's wrong Mike?" I asked gently. " Did you and Pam fight again?"

He sighed and sat on my bed. I waited. He didn't utter a word, so I decided to give him his time.

Now, for those who are wondering who Mike and Pam are, let me explain. Pam, short for Pamela, is Mike's girlfriend for 3 years now. They both fight a lot, but it is evident in their eyes that they love each other beyond limits. As for Mike , he is my boss, a very good friend of mine and was my legal guardian, until I turned 18 because the first thing I did on turning 18 was getting rid of him as my legal guardian. Mike Wood, short for Michael Wood, had been my legal guardian since-

"I don't know" Mike interrupted my thoughts.

"Uh..what?" I asked, confused.

"The reason for our fight, Emma, I don't know" he sighed."Nowadays it just seems like we don't need a reason to fight. We get into a fight and say things we both don't mean. I am afraid that soon, both of us will give up on our relationship and the other won't be able to do anything about it."

"Do you love her?" I asked.

" Yes, more than anyone in this world." He answered immediately.

"Does she love you?" I questioned.

"Yes, I know she does." He said slightly confused and unsure of where this was going.

"Then that is all that matters Mike, because when you love someone you must have the will to fight against the entire world, to be able to live with that person forever and no matter what happens you must not lose hope, because under any circumstances, it is the only thing that can keep you together."
He didn't say anything and just looked at me and by that look I knew that he understood what I said.