Chapter 11

✱Emma's POV✱

✱Emma's POV✱

"I wish I were cross eyed so I could see you twice."

"I wish I was blind so I couldn't see you at all."

"Where have you been all my life?"

"Where I'll be for the rest of your life - in your wildest dreams."

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"

"Sure, but this time don't stop."

"Feel my shirt, it's boyfriend material."

"It looks a little clingy and high maintenance."

"I want to give myself to you."

"Sorry, but I don't take cheap gifts."

"What the-! How do you have a comeback for every single pickup line?!" Ben whined. I just laughed at his tantrum. "How are you so good at this, by the way?"

"Let's just say that I have experience with handling lame pickup lines."

"Hey! My pickup lines weren't lame!" He said, apparently offended.

"The pickup lines might not be lame, but I'm pretty sure that the person using them is."

I laughed when he narrowed his eyes at me on hearing my words.

This is what Ben and I have been doing for a while now. We did this through our entire dance lesson and we didn't even get caught. I'm surprised that Ms.Vaughn didn't realise.

"Do you have any class now?" He asked me.

When I said that I didn't have any other classes today, we proceeded to say goodbye and I made my way to my car.

Just when I was about to open the door, a voice behind me called, "Blue!" I froze, knowing very well who it was.

I slowly turned around as though I was being on held gunpoint.

"Ryder." I greeted with the most emotionless voice I could muster.

"I was hoping we could talk?"

〰️✱〰️

Fifteen minutes later, Blake Ryder and I were sitting in one of the booths of the same ice cream parlor we had come to the other day with the same orders in our hands.

He was holding his ice cream cup against his swollen jaw. Yes, I punched him. Not once, but twice. Blake Ryder now sports a black eye and a swollen jaw.

"You do know that the thing in your hand is an ice cream and not an ice pack, right?"

"Ha ha. Very funny Blue. You punched harder than I expected you to."

"That was nothing. I only hit you this lightly because Noah told me to not break your bones. It took a lot of convincing to get permission to hit you-"