🍕Messy🍕

It's been a while since I updated this book right? I tried to think of this during a 'Quartine' moment. Enjoy!

"Jesse! Why do you have all of this trash here?" You asked.

"Y/N, honey, I'll clean it up," Jesse said watching television as you sighed.

This was the third time this week that Jesse has been trashing around the house and you had to be the one to pick it up. Due to the Coronavirus issue, it was very stressful for you to clean up behind his back.

"Jesse, when are you going to clean it up?" You asked.

"In a minute babe." He groaned.

"You said that every time when there's trash all over the floor. I'm going upstairs and if this place isn't cleaned up your gonna regret it." You warned walking up the stairs while Jesse only sighed watching you leave.

Jesse

I'm not scared of Y/N she isn't my mom either because we've been dating for a year now. I know I may be messy but it's not so bad in the room at all. I was watching Slam Dance when I felt my eyes getting tired as I decided to take a nap for a bit. About an hour later I woke up still sleeping on the couch and saw the left over trash I had laid around. I'll clean it up like I promise Y/N but I need to clean myself up first because I hadn't taken a bath in like a week or so...I think. When did I take bath? 

I shrugged my shoulders to head upstairs to our room to see that my Elvis poster, rare dolls, magazines, and my guitar was gone! I looked around the room and they were no where in sight except a note behind the door.

It read, 

Dear Jesse, if you want your lovable collection and guitar back you'll have to clean up around the house before you can get it. Do not worry they safe...for now.

Love, Y/N

I held my hair in frustration and groaned knowing that this is my punishment for not doing anything. I'm a horrible boyfriend for my precious doll to think I'm a messy Marven. 

"I have cleaned up around the place like I'm Cinderella heck even roleplay like Danny." I groaned.

I hurried downstairs to see what I needed to clean up so I can get my stuff back from Y/N. I swept the floors, dust around the places, wash the dishes, laundry, and picked up trash. I checked off everything I needed to do as I went back upstairs to clean myself up. 

When I was done taking a shower I went back into our bedroom me and Y/N share when my mouth dropped to see my stuff was back in the room.

"Thank you for cleaning up everything." Y/N spoke up.

"Y/N, I...uh, I want to apologize for laying around like some pig for letting you pick up behind me. Not only that but letting you do all the work around here too." I apologized as she pecks my lips and smiled.

"I forgive you. Come on, I got popcorn and some snacks so we can watch a movie." She said. 

Stay safe everyone! Uncle Jesse wants you all to be safe and not get sick so stay 6 feet away from anyone if they do not feel well. Bye!