💊🔪🔫Suicide💊🔪🔫

You couldn't take it anymore.....

No one wants you.

Nobody needs you.

All you can do is commit suicide.

Ever since you have been demented for years after you're parents and friends left you. The anxiety took over and made you do hurtful things on your body. 

"I got to do it...." you whispered.

'Kill yourself. You are nothing to them.'your mind said flatly.

You took 15 pills and swallowed them down. Cut your arms and legs with a knife and held the tears inside so they won't escape. Last you held.......a gun.

Just as you were about to pull the trigger your boyfriend Jesse came over to you're place.

"_______, are you-" He was shocked to see you holding a gun against your head while holding the trigger.

"_______PUT THE DAMN GUN DOWN!NOW!" He screamed that you were forced by your lovable boyfriend convincing you not to commit a suicide.

"I'm.....I'm so sorry." You cried and dropped the gun on the ground as you felled to your knees.

Jesse paced over to you and held you in a tight grip.

"Shh, it's okay baby. Nothing won't hurt you or harm you unless I'm here. I love you. "He cooed as more tears came down.

Maybe someone does need you after all. By love of course.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry if this did make you cry and suffer I apologize. But I was reading Michael Jackson imagines and I thought maybe I could put one suicide story into this imagine of my own.

Requests please!

Au# reminder that Uncle Jesse Imagines are going to be ending on Decemeber. Hurry!