☹Why?☹

This is for LorenaKahlina

Jesse pov

I don't know why I have to face qualities like this. It feels like I'm the only family who's ever been ignored in my whole life. I've been stressed by work and no one to be loved once in awhile.

"Jesse?" I heard Lorena call me from behind the door before knocking.

"Yes?" I answer back.

"May I come in?" She asked.

"Sure." I insisted her in opening the door for her.

"How are you doing Jess?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I lied in a flatly tone.

She then walked over to me in a curious stage and sat down next to me.

"You're not fine Jesse. I can tell something is bothering you." She said as I stay emotionless.

"Lorena, babe, nothing isn't bothering me, okay?" I reassure her.

"Yes it is. You haven't been acting usual lately. Whats up?" She asked.

"Lorena...I'm being stressed from all this work and it feels as if no one can give me affection anymore." I explained.

"Awe, baby you do get affection with me of course. Including Danny, Joey, and the girls too. Don't think just because they are doing something else and haven't payed you any mind doesn't mean that you are being ignored." She said as tears were coming down from my eyes.

"Your right Lorena. I'm sorry for not thinking about that in the first place since I've been working so much that I completely ignore the people I love most in the world."

"Would you like me to kiss you to make you feel better?" She cooed making me smile.

"Have mercy." I grinned and we kissed passionately.

Sorry I updated mat but its that time of month for me and it hurts really bad. My mom said when I get older the pain will grow worser. I hope you all enjoy this imagine because more will be coming! Lorena I hope you comment me and tell me how you like it. See you again soon guys!