💌The Wedding💌

Jesse pov

Today is the day of my wedding that I marry ______. When I met her father we talked about how my life will go and I that it will never be the same. So  I ask Joey to help me do one LAST adventure for me.

"Jesse are you sure about this? I mean on you're wedding day?" Joey asked while driving the plane.

"Well I need to have one last adventure before I get married." I said.

"I gonna have responsibilities ,have a family, and what do you think I'm gonna do? Jump out of a station wagon?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Well you could. You're shoot might not open in time." Joey retort.

"Joey, I have to do this one last thing for the woman I love."

"Isn't flying with me crazy enough?" He asked.

"No."

"What if I do this?"

Joey flipped the plane around as I scream from being terrified by that.

"Don't do that!" I smack him behind the head.

"Look, I got this all planned out. I got my tux, jump out of the plane, get in my car and then cruise to drive all the way to the church, re- moose my hair and say I do." I told him.

"Great plan. Can I make one little suggestion?" Joey asked.

"What?"

He looked at me and said, "Snap out of it." He smacked me behind the head.

"Joey this is something I have to do for myself." I said in a serious tone.

"Alright.  Have a safe trip." He assure me.

I then look back at him as I got my helmet and goggles then said, "Joey one last thing and if anything goes wrong. I want you to marry _______." I tell him as I jump out of the plane yelling, "HAVE MERCY!"

Joey pov

"Oh my God! He jumped with his....moose." I held up Jesse's hair spray can.

Jesse pov

"Wait....Did I forget my moose?" I asked myself.

Pt.2?